1. Corriel's rating of the film Aloft

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Aloft

It's heartbreaking, first and foremost. The film does a nice job in portraying this idea of the suffering throwing blind faith into anything when all hope seems lost. There were a couple of jumps in the conflict that left me wanting a little more explanation though.

3. Matt Richards's rating of the film Aloft

I had really high hopes for this as I adore The Milk of Sorrow. Unfortunately Aloft falls short, particularly with the over-acted supporting characters who undo several delicate stretches of the imagination. 3 stars

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film Aloft

It's an emotionally-cold story. It tugs at your heartstrings in the sternest way possible. It raised more questions than it answered for me, but that's what I find strangely beautiful about it. Superb acting by Cillian Murphy and Jennifer Connelly. French actress Mélanie Laurent and her exquisite acting chops built a strong yet delicate character who turns the story around for everybody else.

5. tsiulang's rating of the film Aloft

Muy americanizada para mi gusto, efusivamente dramática sin mayor razón. Me hubiera gustado que las imágenes me cuenten y me hagan sentir, en lugar de haber usado tanto el recurso del diálogo.

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Aloft

Llosa imparte por un lado una historia de un dramatismo maquillado, sobre el resentimiento familiar, la culpa y fantasmas del pasado que retornan. Por otro lado, la construcción de un pensamiento mesiánico, curador, que incluso se asocia a lo intangible del contexto ¿verdad o pura ilusión? "Aloft" carece de información. La directora parece dejar mucho a la creatividad.

7. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Aloft

This is one of those cases we wish the director had never left his roots.

8. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Aloft

Everything about this film was just cold! Human relationships and their fate as it changes do to unexpected events and our persistence in believing in a higher power/force...Beautiful cinematography and amazing child actors.

9. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Aloft