1. Mar J's rating of the film Aloha

2. DarthVader's rating of the film Aloha

Cameron Crowe'un sonunda dibe vurduğu film... Müzik zevki çok iyi olmasına rağmen müzik hakkında filmler çekmemesi ne kötü...

3. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Aloha

This has nooooo sense. Great expectation from a great cast, but also a huge disappointment.

4. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Aloha

Earns nothing. But earns it.

5. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Aloha

A movie about white people on hawai and where emma stone is a quarter asian. It tries very much to be an indie movie and there's something odd about it that I can't quite identify. I have to say i enjoyed watching it, but it kinda sucks very much.

6. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Aloha

It seems that Cameron Crowe was all too aware of the recurring criticism his films have received for being overstuffed. At 105 minutes, this is his shortest film since "Singles" and lacks the usual mosaic of subplots surrounding the leads. As a result, the "Jerry Maguire"-level emotional catharsis it strives for instead plays as unearned schmaltz. Still, I can't help but admire Crowe's unrelenting earnestness.

7. Will C's rating of the film Aloha

Cameron Crowe makes a dramedy about relationships that says... absolutely nothing he hasn't said before, better executed there while feeling forced here. Thankfully, the Hawaiian scenery impresses or else this really would have been a chore. What's even worse is the ensemble that can't set a proper tone throughout. I wonder where the Cameron Crowe of "Say Anything..." is and when he'll make another movie again.

8. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Aloha

Happy New Year's Eve! AHHHHH!!!!!!! The last scene was good.

9. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Aloha

emma stone dancing with bill murray is literally the only good thing about this film.

10. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Aloha

No confiar siempre en el elenco es la moraleja después de ver esta película, confusa, todo es un desorden (dirección y libreto). Porque dos estrellas y no 0, tiene momentos de una comedia romántica para una tranquila tarde de Domingo, pero sobre todo la fotografía en una de las islas más lindas del mundo a mi gusto.

11. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Aloha

Not your average romantic/military/spy/indigenous/family drama. I dig so much how this movie challenges several genre conventions in one single film. Mr. Crowe has become a very delicate and quite intricate story teller.

12. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Aloha

This is all kinds of corny, but I never doubted Crowe's sincerity for one minute. In my book, that counts for something.

13. Ryan G's rating of the film Aloha

It started very well. And there's a lot to like about the way it was shot; some really beautiful images. It's a shame that the longer it went on, the shitter it became.

14. Disa's rating of the film Aloha

15. Nancarrow's rating of the film Aloha

16. orangey's rating of the film Aloha

i don't know if cameron crowe discovered self-referentiality, but let's just say that making movies about failures who sold themselves out to big cats does say something...

17. spiderliliez's rating of the film Aloha

It was fun watching Emma Stone. Sorry, but that was it for me. Something was really lacking in this story, and I couldn't quite point my finger on it. For one, Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper seem good on comedy together, but their love chemistry was just quite dubious. Despite some interesting scenes, and a great cast, this film wasn't as good as the place they shot it on, obviously Hawaii.

18. skoog's rating of the film Aloha

somewhat of a disappointment. but I mean BC is one of the "new" hollywoods best actors. but please CC, the story sucks. a lot of nice shots on hawaii though.

19. Caro_its's rating of the film Aloha

Ouch, that was not good. Even Emma was ashamed to say her lines.

20. Ali Ercivan's rating of the film Aloha

Well-intended, messy, but not as catastrophic as people make it look. Still, I can't defend it like I did with Elizabethtown back then since this time even I got pretty enraged with some stuff. Like the crappy last scene (the one with the daughter), for example.

21. f-nanda's rating of the film Aloha

That wasn't a great story for me. The silent dialogues were kind of funny.

22. galuh indri's rating of the film Aloha

"Well anywhere you turn, somebody's heart breaks."

23. Rocketeam's rating of the film Aloha

What's the Hawaiian word for "Squandered Talent"

24. Isa Reis's rating of the film Aloha

i felt bad for the actors