1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Alpha Dog

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Alpha Dog

It's no Chinese Bookie, but fans of John will recognize a ton of subtle and direct parallels to his oeuvre. The cast is filled with more stars than a Mallick film, and they all killed it. I always wrote this off before seeing it as sort of a try hard riff on Larry Clark's "Bully" starring Justin Timberlake, but oh how wrong I was. "Bully" is still a favorite, but this is hands down the better film.

3. Laura G.'s rating of the film Alpha Dog

It's so sad to think that all the people who knew this boy was being kidnapped didn't say anything because it looked like he was having fun. I'm so sorry for his family who lost their only son over 1200 dollars.

4. bitterMoo's rating of the film Alpha Dog

5. daniroelleb's rating of the film Alpha Dog

This movie is actually really good, with a really great soundtrack. My only thoughts about the film other wise was how the of the writing and tone progressed throughout the film. Even though it was based on some true events when i looked up the story to learn more the story I was not fully convinced certain things happened. However the film was good and it kept my attention the whole time.

6. Kamran's rating of the film Alpha Dog

Boasting an exciting cast and provocative script, it's easy to enjoy watching the irrational stoners in this poorly crafted B-flick. I don't think I've ever noticed worse continuity editing, but I don't really care too much since the film leaves a deep impression. 70/100 - Good.

7. Mcpeer's rating of the film Alpha Dog

A remarkable cast that somehow all feel like they are reaching - Sharon Stone overwrought in a fat suit, Justin Timberlake head to toe in tattoos, Emile Hirsch acting hard as fuck. It's all pretty laughable if everyone wasn't so committed. Ben Forster and Anton Yelchin (RIP) are fantastic. There are genuinely great moments sprinkled inside, but the entire project seems over done - shooting anamorphically for example?

8. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Alpha Dog

Being a film that is now 10 years old, watching Alpha Dogs for the first time was an enjoyable experience. The young cast and their performances were impeccably on point, especially from Timberlake, Hirsch and Yelchin. Also, the fact that it is an LA-based story makes it one of interest to me, and the cinematography brings across both the beauty and more salacious sides of the city and its suburbs. See this film.

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Alpha Dog

Bel film basato su una storia vera.

10. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Alpha Dog

Cassavetes probably thought he was making some cutting edge film about disaffected youth. Done so much better previously. Terrible and out of touch. The Sharon stone monologue in a bad fat suit is laughable

11. Jason Av's rating of the film Alpha Dog

12. tunaflavour's rating of the film Alpha Dog

Such great performances from Anton and Justin. I almost stopped watching the movie because they were so good in THE scene, it made me almost feel sick.

13. Nukasvianta's rating of the film Alpha Dog

wajor! wajor! hirsch jancok!

14. Sikmt's rating of the film Alpha Dog

The only good thing in this movie was the anton yelchin´s performance.

15. orangey's rating of the film Alpha Dog

put it in the dictionary under lurid or leery. feels like someone ground together an episode of Oprah, Tony Scott's equally awful Domino and Boyz n the hood, with a script by Bret Easton Ellis. The younger cast is annoying as hell, and when the "tragic" denouement comes, I couldn't care less

16. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Alpha Dog

When I found out that this was actually based on true events, it made me feel sick.

17. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Alpha Dog

A little overdone. But if they would have toned down the exploitation of drug use and reckless teenage behavior this would have been an even more effective film. Many haters missed the point of this film. There were some great performances, even from Timberlake. I can see how the Hollywood factor played a big part that almost ruined the film, but it definitely was not a bad film.

18. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Alpha Dog

Pretty disappointing film. Hey, at least Olivia Wilde is in it. That's really the only good part

19. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Alpha Dog

what a piece of shit except ben foster. woohoo!