1. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film AlphaGo

Bit of a bias here, as I love boardgames and Go, but good and intersting stuff anyway.

2. Cat Mai's rating of the film AlphaGo

I'm a Go player so I'm biased. I remember seeing the game broadcasted and myself trembled with the realization that I am at the era of intersections. The documentary captures every of that feeling and will be interesting even to a non-Go player.

3. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film AlphaGo

The best thing about this doc was that it led me to a greater understanding of what computers who play games can do for humans who play games. Unlike people, computers get nothing out of go or chess or anything else; there is no meaning. But when that computer makes an interesting move, it opens up the entire world of the game for the human mind. We will always appreciate *thinking* in a way that no line of code can.

4. Trunfos's rating of the film AlphaGo

7,3. Didn't appreciated the emotional soundtrack, the kind of music you hear in a action film when the hero saves everyone, and the drama they putted in. But the content of the documentary is spetacular.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film AlphaGo

Why can't these guys be humble? Just admit you have no idea who will win. It's a damn computer, and nobody really wants it to win. It says something about our limitations. At least it wasn't IBM, because they cheated in the chess match with Kasparov. It's hard to play AlphaGo because it doesn't play like a human. Only 30 years left before our robot overlords take over. Did I say overlords? I meant protectors.