1. Maudie Osborne's rating of the film Amadeus

2. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Amadeus

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Amadeus

Never has Mozart's classical music and opera been this magnificently portrayed on screen with lush sets, detailed costumes and actors that seem to fit this film perfectly. It is all based upon a play that translate fine to the screen with fascinating dialogue and it is an excellent historic theory about Mozart's final years and death through the eyes of Saleri, his arch nemesis with F. Murray Abraham in top form.

4. F/K's rating of the film Amadeus

One of the greatest (fictional) feuds ever made

5. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Amadeus

Raise your hand if you love Wolfgang Amadeus and get a tingly sensation during the Queen of the Night sequence.

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film Amadeus

7. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Amadeus

How much resentment is too much?

8. hemachandra's rating of the film Amadeus

9. b/k's rating of the film Amadeus

10. André Rangel's rating of the film Amadeus

11. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Amadeus

12. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Amadeus

Can we bring powdered wigs back please

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Amadeus

Un excellent film de qualité pour une étonnante et magistrale interprétation de Tom Hulce, doublée d'un conséquent succès commercial largement mérité... www.cinefiches.com

14. MistaRichard's rating of the film Amadeus

Even if you disregard the fabulous set design, the marvelous performances and the wonderfully well-thought-out story (which by no means you should), what would remain at the heart of "Amadeus" is a truly inspiring passion for Mozart's life and work.

15. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Amadeus

16. anacecil's rating of the film Amadeus

Buena obra sobre Mozart, bellos escenario, localidades y música !!

17. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Amadeus

One of my absolute favourite films. I love the way it transcends history and feels like a modern American sitcom/drama. That's a testament to Forman's ability to show humanity at its realest - wigs, Venus nipples and all...

18. Aukse's rating of the film Amadeus

19. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Amadeus

"Sono stato io, lo ammetto". Questa la colpa che Antonio Salieri si addossa nel prologo del film, confessandosi colpevole della morte del prodigio austriaco. Tutto ciò che riguarda la controversa vita di Mozart viene raccontato tramite i ricordi di un pentito Salieri, in un film brillante, che riesce ad essere magnetico per tutta la sua notevole durata. Forman questa volta ha composto il suo Don Giovanni.

20. ionu's rating of the film Amadeus

21. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Amadeus

22. melly's rating of the film Amadeus

"I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am the patron saint. Mediocrities everywhere... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you all."

23. TROOMS's rating of the film Amadeus

Most entertaining and unforgettable.

24. senitree's rating of the film Amadeus