1. F/K's rating of the film Amadeus

One of the greatest (fictional) feuds ever made

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Amadeus

3. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Amadeus

How much resentment is too much?

4. hemachandra's rating of the film Amadeus

5. b/k's rating of the film Amadeus

6. André Rangel's rating of the film Amadeus

7. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Amadeus

8. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Amadeus

Can we bring powdered wigs back please

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Amadeus

Un excellent film de qualité pour une étonnante et magistrale interprétation de Tom Hulce, doublée d'un conséquent succès commercial largement mérité... www.cinefiches.com

10. MistaRichard's rating of the film Amadeus

Even if you disregard the fabulous set design, the marvelous performances and the wonderfully well-thought-out story (which by no means you should), what would remain at the heart of "Amadeus" is a truly inspiring passion for Mozart's life and work.

11. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Amadeus

12. anacecil's rating of the film Amadeus

Buena obra sobre Mozart, bellos escenario, localidades y música !!

13. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Amadeus

One of my absolute favourite films. I love the way it transcends history and feels like a modern American sitcom/drama. That's a testament to Forman's ability to show humanity at its realest - wigs, Venus nipples and all...

14. Aukse's rating of the film Amadeus

15. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Amadeus

"Sono stato io, lo ammetto". Questa la colpa che Antonio Salieri si addossa nel prologo del film, confessandosi colpevole della morte del prodigio austriaco. Tutto ciò che riguarda la controversa vita di Mozart viene raccontato tramite i ricordi di un pentito Salieri, in un film brillante, che riesce ad essere magnetico per tutta la sua notevole durata. Forman questa volta ha composto il suo Don Giovanni.

16. ionu's rating of the film Amadeus

17. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Amadeus

18. melly's rating of the film Amadeus

"I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am the patron saint. Mediocrities everywhere... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you all."

19. TROOMS's rating of the film Amadeus

Most entertaining and unforgettable.

20. senitree's rating of the film Amadeus

21. Jim Fear's rating of the film Amadeus

I don't understand the negative reviews. Oh well.

22. ceknklsn's rating of the film Amadeus

23. floatingufo's rating of the film Amadeus

Roger Ebert's two reviews of this made me see it in a more positive light, but personally it didn't quite live up to the incredible (opinions, awards) around it. Nonetheless, a fantastic film, great representation of a childish, un-glamourized genius.

24. lina maj's rating of the film Amadeus

Pleasantly surprised! Such luscious lived-in costumes and music. The narrator and his candy obsession was pretty great too.

← Previous 1 3 4 5