1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Amanda Knox

It was okay, nothing surprised me.

2. Gabriella F's rating of the film Amanda Knox

So much slutshaming and ignorance it is repelling.

3. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Amanda Knox

4. msmichel's rating of the film Amanda Knox

In the end only the victim and killer(s?) know what really happened. The Knox case which was an international sensation is examined here with first person detail yet the interpretation of the truth remains elusive. The focus on 'trial by media', bungled investigation, and slut shaming offer insight but not resolution. Well edited and constructed by the filmmakers.

5. jaelaah's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Well enough done, though could have been shortened

6. caitlin.f's rating of the film Amanda Knox

7. f-nanda's rating of the film Amanda Knox

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW. I didnt really felt anything for anyone involved or connected with anything at all. One of the worst docs Ive ever seen. Didnt make me feel nothing besides boredom.

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Amanda Knox

The doc is not well done cause there is so much stuff with sexism, nationalism and xenophobia in the hands of media and law enforcement they just sniffed the surface on, this doc could have been an all-timer simply on subject matter

9. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Amanda Knox

3.3 / Knock, knock, who's there? Amanda Knox.

10. Max Swanson's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Should've been a miniseries instead of a 90 minute bullet point presentation.

11. Linda's rating of the film Amanda Knox

I find true crime documentaries very intriguing and since I read about this trial in newspapers back in the day, it was interesting to find out more about the suspects and details. the cinematography is amazing, the shots of Amanda and her voice overs made this documentary more interesting. Overall a good film, not a great one though.

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Amanda Knox

It was definitely interesting; cinematography was solid and I enjoyed hearing Knox's testimony. I feel that the documentary failed to capture the actual chaos that surrounded this trial. I remember how ridiculous the media circus was back in 2007; and the details of the story just sort of seem like they were brushed over, absent in-depth analysis.

13. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Amanda Knox

eille tu parles d'une mésaventure

14. Jason's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Equal parts Errol Morris direct-address parade and standard exposé (at least more PBS than primetime), the film goes a little deeper than most by quite directly asking us (through its very approach and because Amanda Knox literally asks us) what we can hope to divine about the turth, or even what is going on inside a person, simply by querying the returned gaze. At its best, it's about the perils of unknowability.

15. revelintheview's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Kind of tone deaf, or something.

16. emanuela's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Not bad. nick pisa was so cocky, wtf?

17. BLP's rating of the film Amanda Knox

A fascinating real-life whodunit elevated by a gorgeous, truly stunning cinematography and great editing. Perhaps not entirely conclusive but certainly enthralling from beginning to end.

18. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Una buonissima produzione Netflix,che realizza uno spaccato su una vicenda torbida e avvolta nel mistero,con personaggi abietti ed una direzione investigativa e mediatica che è meglio dimenticare al più presto. Sembra tutto basato sulle sensazioni personali,e ad un certo punto sembra che tutto è talmente confuso che la Cassazione ha fatto benissimo a far cessare. Brutta storia italiana.

19. lupiter's rating of the film Amanda Knox

i dont care if its a good documentary or not but idk if many people notice the weight of slutshaming in this and how it affected the case. it was revolving to hear the prosecutor mentioning how he was sure amanda killed meredith just because meredith had morals and amanda was a slut

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Like 'Making a Murderer', the documentary presents the case with a certain approach, whether objective or biased, making it open to conjecture. Ambiguity with such a high profile case is inevitable, the case is more about its procedure - what leads to a prosecution, its guilty and acquitted verdicts. The mishandling of evidence, corrupt interrogative techniques reign and how Nick Pisa epitomizes gutter journalism.

21. Adriana's rating of the film Amanda Knox

I don't know what to think. Am I just afraid or she a real psychopath?

22. corativ's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Compelling until the end and gorgeously shot but ultimately does not go deep into either of the core issues (media coverage, the policework, the personalities or even the actual case). Main takeaway: Beware of prosecutors who have watched too much CSI and too little Sherlock.

23. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Amanda Knox

Ma in realtà, da come ne avevo letto, pensavo molto peggio invece mi è piaciuto. Tecnicamente è una produzione di grande livello, realizzata con grande gusto e senso del ritmo. Riesce a riassumere otto anni di processo in un'ora e mezza, sacrificando magari un po' di approfondimento, ma anche a fornire un quadro ordinato e comprensibile di una vicenda che di ordinato e comprensibile non ha niente.

24. Dan's rating of the film Amanda Knox

3.5* Gorgeous in parts but it's not especially compelling as an exploration into who Amanda Knox is and only scratches the surface of mania manufactured by the media around the case. Yet it lingers.