1. un om |care doarme|'s rating of the film Amélie

2. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Amélie

While I can't say this film is perfect (as it sometimes goes overboard with the quirkiness), it is still one of the most irresistible pieces of pure charm I have ever seen. Packed with smart writing, delightfully stylish direction and cinematography, and an enchanting performance by Audrey Tautou, Jeunet avoids schmaltzy trappings and creates a genuinely heartwarming tale. It's just so good!

3. nadnab's rating of the film Amélie

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Amélie

cudesna sudbina amelije pelin

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Amélie

Une bienvenue fantaisie souvent savoureuse, d'une bienveillante naïveté sous le micro-climat de la tendresse, avec des acteurs convaincants ! www.cinefiches.com

6. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Amélie

7. Asined's rating of the film Amélie

"times are hard for dreamers"

8. Doe Deer's rating of the film Amélie

the cinematography here is so delicious that I had to physically restrain myself from eating the screen

9. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Amélie

I try to resist every time, but so much of this exemplar of striven-for "whimsy" and false consciousness remains, to me, sweet and guileless....

10. Riccardo's rating of the film Amélie

"You mean she would rather imagine herself relating to an absent person than build relationships with those around her?"

11. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Amélie

12. Fabiha's rating of the film Amélie

«Les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs.»

13. Doumax's rating of the film Amélie

Le début d'une époque, d'un nouveau genre.

14. Ximena Vilchis's rating of the film Amélie

15. 1boredjellyfish's rating of the film Amélie

16. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Amélie

Reassured the world that the French were still aware (and satisfied) of their cultural tag as charming romantics.

17. Cinemabust's rating of the film Amélie

18. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Amélie

19. nandafr's rating of the film Amélie

Umm, I fell asleep....hypotetically.

20. Pejapes's rating of the film Amélie

A good movie for your cinematographyc culture. P: Amazing editing, the story is awesome, you will identify with Amélie. C: It's in French, the story is a bit confusing.

21. DenoResandono's rating of the film Amélie

In my opinion, Amélie is a feel-good movie. It's funny, unique, exciting, and beautifully shot. This movie tells about a shy girl who struggling with her own isolation and fight it so she can get a better life, especially her love life. Audrey Tautou did a great job as an introvert Parisian girl named Amélie. Jeunet succeed to give such a beautiful presentation. Although I feel, few parts are a little bit overlong...

22. anacecil's rating of the film Amélie

Excelente película, muy buena actuación y un tema excelente !!!

23. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Amélie

I really liked it. I guess a lot of people criticize it because is like french cinema made for americans. For example, it narrates the film like Godard but it doesn't touch the complex themes Godard did. it's kind of too girly maybe, but I found it really charming and moving. French Cinema fundamentalists may hate it though.

24. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Amélie