1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Amer

2. chanandre's rating of the film Amer

Pas de mots que de sanglots et chair de poule.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Amer

Un style fort particulier, pourquoi pas, à la limite du cinéma expérimental qui peut générer ses partisans. Encore faut-il savoir raconter une histoire, écrire un scénario et ne pas se prendre pour le nombril du monde... www.cinefiches.com

4. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Amer

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Amer

I thought I was going to love this film. Well, I love the cinematography but this nightmare could have been great...but it's not. I see distress, I see anxiety, I see perversion, I see innocence, I see feminity, I see desire, but can't see the real essence of this film.

6. wiwitaek's rating of the film Amer

A deep dark and sensual exploration of French New Wave

7. emanuela's rating of the film Amer

Blue - red - purple - noir - green every color reminds me Dario Argento vibes. Every frame a masterpiece.

8. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Amer

To put it honestly and plainly, the directing duo of Cattet and Forzani direct the motherfucking shit out of Amer. That's also the problem. If the style of mainstream directors-- say Christopher Nolan or Michael Bay-- are often only for adrenal effect without care for artistry, Amer's very sexualized symbols and metaphors are quite synthetic in emotion. A film should have both. Amer is too arty for its own good.

9. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Amer

My 2nd favourite film of all time; and the number one film you have not seen! The disturbing tale of one girl, from 3 different moments in her life. Ana as a child, she has a nightmare, the film is her psychedelic nightmare. Ana as a teenager, she is discovering sexuality and starts to resent her controlling mother. Ana as middle aged woman who is being stalked by someone or something. ALL LEADS, to a great twist!

10. Luis Pires's rating of the film Amer

Could work as a short, but as a feature it's just too much for me. Great intro though.

11. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Amer

worth for the experimental photo & montage only. the rest is all i've always disliked

12. Thomaz Pedro's rating of the film Amer

Filmão! Primeira parte é chocante.

13. Gael Rodrigues's rating of the film Amer

que cinematografia é essa...!

14. Duda Ferraz's rating of the film Amer

15. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Amer

Visuel & montage au top. Sinon trop long.

16. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Amer

Right from the start the duo Cattet/Forzani tells us what their movie will be about by using as musical score of 'Amer' the soundtracks of half a dozen Italian B-movies of the early 70's. 'Amer' is about Giallo and its codes: Blood, Erotism and Dreams. This film delivers all what Sergio Martino, Umberto Lenzi and so many others only dreamt to do. 'Amer' is The Giallo, in a Platonic sense. Highly recommended.

17. averpues's rating of the film Amer

Visualmente placentera. El tacto como límite entre el erotismo y la violencia.

18. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Amer

Could easily be turned into a great silent short film.

19. Chilton's rating of the film Amer

Act I: **** Act II: ** Act III: ***1/2

20. pseuDony's rating of the film Amer

21. Johanna Andrea's rating of the film Amer

El manejo de los sentidos es impresionante, la banda sonora le sobra. Los sonidos impecables. A little creepy. For me is the perspective of an unconscious trauma. Desires and Fears. -Strenuous.

22. Frank's rating of the film Amer

2 stars for fantastically creepy first 30 odd minutes which is disappointingly followed by 60 minutes of pretentious boring nonsense. real shame.

23. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Amer

24. Olivier Mouchel's rating of the film Amer

Il est très clair que ce duo de réalisateur a grandi avec Argento, et même les Gialli de manière générale. Un film qui se focalise sur le sensuel, gros plans et bruits infimes mis en valeur de manière très prononcée. Un premier essai très intéressant, mais qui tient plutôt de l'exercice de style, même si ça fait très plaisir de voir ça dans le paysage actuel du cinéma français. Curieux de voir leur prochain film.