1. Moon in June's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

2. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

It's good, but it succeeded largely in reminding me just how transformative Ezra Edelman's documentary on the same subject was.

3. Panda's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

So good, Sarah Paulson is particularly outstanding

4. Dave's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

As an attorney, a lot of legal dramas are too much for me to stomach. The genius of this adaptation of the OJ story is, at least to me, that the actual in-the-courtroom action (with exceptions) is nowhere near as interesting as the machinations going on around the trial. I was young when these events went down, but this does seem to capture the time and place quite well.

5. giovanni's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

6. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

Based upon the true courtroom drama that went so over the rails making reality crazier than anything that is ever dreamed up by writers. I found this limited series to be enormously gripping and it was exceptionally good acted especially by those who portrayed the legal people at the District Attorney and at the Defense. The details are good and even the small faults are outweighed by it's greatness.

8. RumbleFish's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

Fosse stato più breve anche sì

9. Laura G.'s rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

10. paul_quixote's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

Grade A, entertaining-as-fuck, nacho cheeez! cinema that's 100% committed to borderline parodic unflinchingness. Luckily this is PERF subject matter for such a treatment. Edelman's doc says more about race & does it comprehensively... but!! this fucker is about as clear an image of USA as yr gna get. Casting is so fire. Loved Darden/Clark, their near kiss was 1 of the best executions of such a moment I've ever seen.

11. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

People search high and dry for the source of racial tension in America, search no further then this piece of filmmaking.

12. Dan's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

There was a moment early on when I first felt the complete scope of what American Crime Story was going do and it left me floored - we were going to see the birth of America's media culture and its never gone/forgotten problems with race. But while we have brilliant performances we've also got Cuba as a weak OJ and an annoying Rob Kardashian who sole purpose is to remind us of what came 12 years later.

13. Linda's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

all hail Sarah Paulson

14. chanandre's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

15. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

16. Diderot's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

Love Sarah Paulson-- but during certain moments this show seems to be about making sure we all remember that the Kardashian girls were kids during this trial. Who the fuck cares? Even the best stuff by Ryan Murphy (which is mostly just a few seasons of Nip/Tuck) always has that element of truly bad taste coming in to stain it.

17. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

For knowing how it ends it was damn good

18. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

Ooh this is some good stuff. So intense and good. Sarah Paulson is gold. Too good for TV. All of them.

19. wi.bi's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

20. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

21. James Mackin's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

So fucking dramatic. A stellar cast, everyone turns in amazing performances.

22. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

Great as "gourmet TV" but one wishes it weren't so self-consciously so and had been less bound to traditional conventions of the genre/medium.

23. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

I don't know how "true" or fair it is in its various manipulations, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. A splendidly crafted and acted depiction of a media circus trial going haywire, this beast has numerous double-edged blades jutting all over the place.

24. Ana Sousa's rating of the film American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson

I'll miss you, Marcia and Chris.