1. Risya's rating of the film American Gods

I love everything that Neil Gaiman made, and this was a decent adaptation.

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film American Gods

3. James Mackin's rating of the film American Gods

Lots of great scenes that stand out on their own, and an intriguing story as well. I love that there's a distinct sense of exasperation and "what the fuck is going on?" from the main character.

4. Vladimir Gordanic's rating of the film American Gods

5. Igor Ramos's rating of the film American Gods

I became a fan of Bryan Fuller with his incredible spin on the Hannibal Lecter saga, and in "American Gods" he continues to marvel me. This short season looked so ravishing and delicious: I loved the confrontation between the old and the new gods and how Faith is analysed and deconstructed. The show is smart, witty, ambitious, unpredictable... I can't wait for season two, and seeing Media's many more incarnations!

6. lidiishere's rating of the film American Gods

God exists because we believe. been interested to read the book long time ago, but no chance since it's so thick! well, here comes the tv show. this is my new obsession, really. all those symbolisms and signs will tickle your curiousity to learn and know more. oh, I need someone to discuss this awesome serial in depth!

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film American Gods

An impressive Gaiman adaptation which cranks the dial up to 11 when it comes to crisp cinematography and luscious mise-en-scene. The narrative is a mixed bag, but overall, there is much to commend.

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film American Gods

It's busy and full of blank spaces - YES - but it's also a very entertaining 8-hours show. The editing is crazy non-stop nerd fun and the mystical diegesis is built to perfection. Nicely done! I wish the second season was more put together, though.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film American Gods

"This is all too big. Too much going on at once", says Mr. Nancy at the beginning of the last episode. And that's the problem with the show. Its ambition outstrips its ability. Bilquis is introduced in episode 1, and then you don't see her for a while. Czernobog only gets a couple of episodes. I think this is one of those shows you have to marathon after it's all done to make better sense.

10. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film American Gods

Half the time I ain't got a clue what's going on, like watching a episode of Twin Peaks but it's still enthralling. It's equally as compelling and crazy as Twin Peaks.

11. saitosouta's rating of the film American Gods

Hey, I don't expect that this is drama version of “Batman v. Superman.” With ginormous amounts of devastatingly WTF special effect and abnormally incoherent editing, Watching this is like watching 20- 30 movie trailers or suffering from feverish nightmare on a sweatty bed. Moreover, this drama has the pussy to another dimension. Where the hell will this helluva wakky one go to?

12. unearthly_red's rating of the film American Gods