1. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film American Guerrilla in the Philippines

2. FISCHER's rating of the film American Guerrilla in the Philippines

Cette oeuvre mineure de Fritz Lang ne doit qu'à son nom de ne pas avoir sombré dans l'oubli malgré le souci d'authenticité de cette réalisation qui ne sauve pas le film... www.cinefiches.com

3. http://letterboxd.com/James_'s rating of the film American Guerrilla in the Philippines

Did Fritz Lang ever make a bad film? I will have my answer soon, but for now I'm still in suspense.

4. João Eça's rating of the film American Guerrilla in the Philippines

One of Lang's minor pictures, he said about it: "Even directors have to eat." Yet, the movie has such a magnificent sense of locations and its natural sets are so incredibly fresh (in contrast to pratically all american studio productions of that time) that one easily forgets the narrative and character problems. Also, there are some very good scenes, such as the kiss in Christmas night or the gunfight in the church.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film American Guerrilla in the Philippines

**1/2. This is a movie without Fritz Lang's personal touch. It could have been directed by Lloyd Bacon or any other Hollywood yes-men, nobody would have seen the difference. For pronunciation reason I suppose, the name of the French actress Micheline Presle (Devil in the Flesh/Le Diable au Corps), is spelled Prelle in the initial credits. A DVD zone completists only.