1. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film American Honey

Young forever. Films/things related to We Found Love - Rihanna deserve 5 stars.

2. .Ana.'s rating of the film American Honey

As always, A. Arnold manages to put together a movie that's exciting, beautiful and honest. I enjoyed the performances; the simplicity of the story is refreshing although I missed having a clearer feeling of it ending. Also, I think the movie is a bit longer than needed. Still, a new powerful display of the realness that Andrea and Robbie always manage so beautifully well.

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film American Honey

"Socialism never took root in America because the poor there see themselves not as an exploited proletariat, but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires" - John Steinbeck

4. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film American Honey

I don't understand the good reviews and high ratings for this film. For me it had none of the magic or the feeling of some of Andrea Arnold's other films. This one just passed by with very little happening and no point at all too it. A very unappealing film as poor and bland as the likes of Spring Breakers, to me.

5. film_lies101's rating of the film American Honey

Liked this way more than expected, a portion of America that most Americans would rather ignore/pretend doesn't exist

6. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film American Honey

7. Bruno's rating of the film American Honey

O filme tem um tom como observando as coisas como elas são - as coisas são afinal feias, horrendas, chocantes e há pequenas transcendências, mas eu não papo disso, estás a olhar para onde queres olhar, confirma-se a perspectiva com as provas, o filme é bem conseguido, aceitando sua condescendência afectada com os pobrezitos brancos dessa americana folclórica

8. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film American Honey

Haven't had a experience quite like that watching a movie maybe ever. I think about it all the time a month later. I fell in love with Star.

9. norah stone's rating of the film American Honey

10. Emrys's rating of the film American Honey

This is my greatest love within cinema: when we casually spend some personal time with a character and their world. Mixing professional actors and non-actors, this film holds something I've had a glimpse of, first hand, in Missouri and Kansas, but never seen on the silver screen. Cheers to director Andrea Arnold.

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film American Honey

way too much hip-hop, especially bad hip-hop.

12. Graham Ball's rating of the film American Honey

13. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film American Honey

love the spirit, love the freedom, love the acting, love the camera

14. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film American Honey

Bills itself as "generation-defining" but it's pointless.

15. Ana Pascal's rating of the film American Honey

"We found love in a hopeless place"... or maybe not.

16. astygianelysium's rating of the film American Honey

Ripe for discussions on gender, class, performance, and--not least--cinema's ethical relationship to otherness. Contains some of the freshest scenes of a gauzy new American naturalism, male power in contorted restraint. And yet--must we demand that these characters speak for themselves, in language? Why shouldn't they be able to speak through gesture, through the exhausted camaraderie of a fixed community?

17. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film American Honey

18. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film American Honey

Andrea Arnold's latest feature invokes a certain uncomfortable sympathy for protagonist Star and her posse of magazine-selling miscreants. They are such a realistic physical and mental embodiment of both the American lower class and the American millennial. This near three-hour road trip through the U.S. shows an incredibly raw portrayal of what happens when you become an unwanted product of your environment.

19. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film American Honey

A bittersweet valentine to the forgotten "America". A no escape journey to the harsh reality of a youth without a purpose. An episodic accumulation of contrasts. An interesting juxtaposition of the hand held camera and Robbie Ryan's colorful cinematography.

20. David Aguilar's rating of the film American Honey

The best film of 2016. Instant classic.

21. Justwibi's rating of the film American Honey

repetitive but interesting. almost 3hours but not boring

22. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film American Honey

Spring Breakers meets realism.

23. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film American Honey