1. Rafael Zen's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

This is what seems to be every fan's favorite season - and that's not by chance. Asylum brings everything to the table: possessions, zombies, nazis, serial killers, alien abductions - you name it. Lana Banana and the whole crew are giving their best - heart, blood and soul.

2. anschyn's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

oh wow i've wasted my time on this and i'm not even complaining. best time of my life

3. Deiner's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

Terrifying, disturbing and absolutely fascinating. This 2nd season was a considerable improvement. Visually and technically stunning. Excellent writing and character development. Amazing cast. I wouldn't even dare to pick one of them as the MVP.

4. dordai_robert's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

5. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

this is the best season of all American Horror story Seasons. the plot twist, the characters and the setting give us the unforgettable impression

6. film_lies101's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

The best season; made me laugh, sad, and angry

7. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

The best season so far. Great plot, obscure, good characters development and incredible performances (especially by Jessica Lange, Lily Rabe and James Cromwell). The season that best justifies the "horror" in its title.

8. Rui Salgado's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

9. Melyxoune's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

5 out of 5, with no doubt I give.

10. Samuel Righi's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

11. zohen lux's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

sister mary eunice dancing to you don't own me changed me

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

This is my favorite season. So many excellent performances from Sarah Paulson and Zachary Quinto to Frances Conroy as Shachath.

13. Ilona Tru's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

They used aliens, Satan and Nazi experiments in one movie but ditched all of that quickly because at some point they wanted to end the series but kinda forgot what they wanted to say.

14. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

Favorite season of America Horror Story, hands down.

15. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

16. vladimirbalt's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

I lived. I live for this season!

17. Loud Rocks's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

18. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

A bit more contrived, but still ok.

19. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

20. Linda's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

Amazing performance by Lily Rabe!!

21. Chichago_'s rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

The whole season is pretty creepy, but I personally do not really like the last episode.

22. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

Overcooked and over the top but James Cromwell and Jessica Lange were amazing.

23. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

24. Mugino's rating of the film American Horror Story: Asylum

As before, the outlandish horror borders on camp. Fun as it is -- a devil-possessed nun, an evil Nazi doctor, a skin-harvesting serial killer, oh my -- it's really the contrary character arcs of Sister Jude and Lana Winters that pull the nonsense together. Lange and Paulson gave epic performances that highlight just how superfluous everything else is.