1. Achromia's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

3. mpho3's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

It does stand out for its achievements: Kathy Bates, the crying-head scene and the whole atmosphere - it's maybe American Horror Story's coolest season. Too bad the script's all over the place and so many storylines miss the mark. I wish they could remake this into a though-through story. With a little more editting and thinking, this could be as good as Asylum.

5. Deiner's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

Reading some of the comments here it seems a lot of people were disappointed with this season. I personally loved it from start to finish. I felt the season as a whole was engaging and very entertaining, with very unique and interesting characters. I loved the whole cast. Extra points for featuring Stevie Nicks <3

6. dordairobert's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

7. film_lies101's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

A dip from the previous season but better than the first, Kathy Bates and Angela Basset were excellent additions to the cast

8. tenonder's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

9. Samuel Righi's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

10. zohen lux's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

this is when it all started going downhill

11. MXN BWN's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

Less focus on the trendy fashion & glamour, more decent storylines & decent acting instead.

12. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

13. vladimirbalt's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

Enjoyable enough. Total woman power which was awesome! Kinda rushed at the end, tho

14. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

Over the top camp with even worse writing of the entire series but Danny Huston is fascinating to watch, at least.

15. emanuela's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

5 stars only for Jessica Lange, but I did laugh so much for the entire season.

16. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

This was the season which broke the neck for me. Didn't finish it.

17. Linda's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

different from the other parts, but I loved the humor and sassiness and all the great women roles in it!

18. Chichago_'s rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

Jessica Lange performs wonderfully in this season; she makes me want to be like her when I get old. Stevie Nicks' cameo makes this season got an extra point from me. However, it would be nice if the storyline has a different ending. It looks like the writers HAD TO finish the entire season in just 13 episodes.

19. Mugino's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

Weaker than its predecessors, with its loosely woven web of surprisingly drab storylines and characters. The series' writers are especially incapable of giving enough depth and variety to the youngest cast members. Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga are decent actors but are wearing out their welcome as doe-eyed teens in love...again. The Stevie Nicks bit was funny, at least.

20. Diderot's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

A potentially fun series marred by artsy film-school camera techniques. Cut it out with that fish-eye lens, guys! Worth it for Frances Conroy, Angela Bassett, and Kathy Bates.

21. slackavetes's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

sometimes i am haunted by blind cordelia

22. jxn's rating of the film American Horror Story: Coven

poorly written but probably the funnest season of this show.