1. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

2. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

3. slackavetes's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

it was better than roanoke i guess. evan peters should never play a cult leader again.

4. João R.'s rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

I was not expecting too much from it, so I got more than I thought I would. And I enjoyed quite a lot of it. Entertaining, disordered and foul. A strong season filled with political messages, gender issues, human deception, commanding the masses, and the power of seeding and conquering fears. It stood out.

5. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

Way better than the average of every season.

6. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

7. Rafael Zen's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

Evan Peters gets me everytime and so does Sarah Paulson. I really enjoyed this year's theme - it's very current and I'm glad this is what pop tv looks like in 2017. Is the storyline perfect? Hell no. But it got enough blood, guts and ideas to keep me going. After Seasons 6 and 7, AHS got me again. Damn Murphy.

8. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

Capturing the zeitgeist in all its ridiculous and fucked up ways. A dark journey down the rabbit hole of fear and disillusionment. Evan Peters shines.

9. ig_____or's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

This season had great ideas but, as usual, got lost by overdoing everything. Ally did an interesting but very clunky character-arc: we saw nothing from the time when she was locked-away: an event that supposedly changed her so much and catalysed the rest of the season. Kai was an abnormal villain, going really fast from a rational threat to an absolute lunatic surrounded by morons. Too many deaths, not enough brains.

10. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

The first half was great at building suspense and tension. Then there was that historical detour with Valerie Solanas that kinda tainted what had been done before, but ended up being relatively necessary to find the perfect tone to end the season. Extremely satisfying, even if farfetched, but that's AHS for you.

11. apriccot's rating of the film American Horror Story: Cult

"you've said there was nothing more dangerous than a humiliated man. you were wrong. there's nothing more dangerous than a nasty woman." b a m