1. emanuela's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

a waste of time. so disappointed with this season.

2. Rafael Zen's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

Guilty pleasure to extreme. The gore, oh the gore! Fetish-TV-fantasy to found footage lovers. Plus Trixie Mattel - one of my favorite queens. TV-trash and I'm buying it.

3. Diogo Xará's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

the best ahs season. still terrible tho

4. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

It was going so good, so creepy, almost felt like Asylum. But the second half of the season totally broke the vibe, which is sad because I was enjoying it. The finale was very empty as well.

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

6. Ylly's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

7. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

Actually scary, grimmer, gorier. Even if it started with a relatively narrow spectrum, they brought out plenty of diversity and effective storytelling methods (found footage, nods to Asian horror, the shows within the show), with interesting dives into modern society and technology. Very complete. This may be as good as Asylum, the season I thought to be their prime.

8. Igor Ramos's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

Even though the show continues unable to distance itself from the guilty pleasure category where it has fallen in the last few years, I think "Roanoke" has been the best season since "Asylum". It had a wit and dark humour about it, making fun of the medium where the real show itself exists. The second half of the season - Return to Roanoke and the finale - was less focused and effective, but all in all, an OK season.

9. slackavetes's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

sarah paulson's british accent tho

10. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

THIS WAS PURE GARBAGE AND SO MUCH FUN

11. Diderot's rating of the film American Horror Story: Roanoke

Too much of this season is just absolute garbage. The most intelligent choice made was casting Leslie Jordan and having him ask his Uber driver if he's ever heard the term "gay for pay". Other than that, it's the worst storyline yet.