1. Carl Penguin's rating of the film American Pie

2. subtonal's rating of the film American Pie

3. Elina E's rating of the film American Pie

This took me days to watch. I hate cringe-comedy.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film American Pie

Classic sophomoric comedy. Love this movie. The only downside being the horrible lineage of sequels that followed it.

5. Ethan's rating of the film American Pie

This Porky's with a 90s yuppie spin and it is pure gold. Who would have thought this little gross out teen comedy would spark such a huge franchise? I guess Universal is notorious for that.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film American Pie

7. James Mackin's rating of the film American Pie

Literally the only reason I like this film and series is because of Jason Biggs. He is perfectly cast.

8. Hannah Faris's rating of the film American Pie

9. antibody's rating of the film American Pie

shockingly artless! white actors with no faces wearing plain clothing sitting in rooms with no props speaking words without meaning. the shit is so bare bones it doesn't even have bones. how was this the smash hit it was?? (Also everyone was oily as fuck. what the hell?)

10. MS1915's rating of the film American Pie

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film American Pie

12. Ylly's rating of the film American Pie

13. anarresti's rating of the film American Pie

This feels kinda... hysterical. But maybe I am getting old. I'd love to see the demographics, the target. I have the idea that in some cases, some products are aimed at audiences sligthly younger than the individuals portrayed. So, this would be aimed at 14-15 year olds. And I went to see it at 24. A bit like going to... a girlsband/boysband gig would be. In the stage they look sligghtly older, but around me...

14. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film American Pie

15. Nikalan Raban's rating of the film American Pie

16. Junda Mane's rating of the film American Pie

Caught this recently and I have to admit time has not been kind to it...on the bright side the characters are fun & Eugene Levy is still great.

17. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film American Pie

18. oemamizm's rating of the film American Pie

salah satu film pengantar masa remaja :D

19. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film American Pie

Kind of stunned at all the hate. This is a very funny movie, but ultimately very, very kind-hearted. The film isn't misogynist in the sense it doesn't make the women out to be faceless caricatures, and it doesn't show the men as nihilistic slobs who stick with the same mean-spirited attitude at the end of the film. It captures the naive times of high school well, and Eugene Levy's character is arguably his funniest.

20. mixn's rating of the film American Pie

I really think this movie is underrated, especially here on mubi. People seem to have forgotten that it was (probably) the first of its kind - a bazillion movies with the same or similar concept followed, most of them imitating its style and characters. I'm almost a 100% sure that this deserves more than 2 stars. At least 3.

21. Yass's rating of the film American Pie

Honestly. HONESTLY. This is a good one. I don't know, just for laughing and not having to interpret it, it cheers you up easily. Unless you're currently alone and desperate.

22. Matt's rating of the film American Pie

It's not 'Porky's,' but it's alright.

23. Alan Funkle's rating of the film American Pie

One of the few modern comedies past the 1990 thats actualy funny, along with movies like 40 year old virgin.