1. MistaRichard's rating of the film American Pop

2. bencor's rating of the film American Pop

it was my civic responsibility to slough off work to catch this projected two stories tall, and worth every penny I didn't make. as a creative, it was an honor to ruminate on my failures as they brought in the man to wax about childhood silhouettes of back alley beauties through rear windows and his Terrytoons anti-disney days.

3. Aida's rating of the film American Pop

the first few minutes are the best minutes of the movie

4. Joshua's rating of the film American Pop

I am sad now. But it is a good sad. With good tunes. And great memories. Thanks for the restraint this time Bakshi.

5. Matt's rating of the film American Pop

This picture really pops!

6. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film American Pop

a ramshackle rock n' roll royal rumble.

7. goeienag's rating of the film American Pop

Animation isn't this authentic anymore. I realized how intricate Bakshi's style is the second I saw a man flash his teeth and gums when smiling after playing a piano, and that simple little shot is something so natural and realistic, it doesn't exist in 2D today. American Pop will ALWAYS be in my top favorite films of all time.

8. Sunday's rating of the film American Pop

It's all so wonderfully clumsy but the passion just oozes out of every scrawled nook and cranny.

9. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film American Pop

I think Bakshi confused "punk" with "greaser" during the last 10 minutes, but regardless the fact that this is not widely considered an animation masterpiece makes me smh.

10. donny brook's rating of the film American Pop

11. ShaKha's rating of the film American Pop

My absolute favourite film of all time!