1. João R's rating of the film American Psycho II: All American Girl

It's a goofy movie, (almost) completely unrelatable to the original movie and offers a different tone. Nevertheless, I won't act as if I didn't appreciate a little this comradeship between "Heathers" and "Silence Of The Lambs". It's nothing special but it's dictated by its teen anguish sassiness lead to a murder spree.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film American Psycho II: All American Girl

Just when one thought it was not possible to make a sequel that will piss off fans then comes this laughable shit that starts by killing of the main character from the original in it's first scene and we follow "the only girl who survived him" that takes up his killing spree. It is so stupid film that one start to believe it is a parody but there is not a single joke to be found here.

3. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film American Psycho II: All American Girl

Yes that one really needed a sequel featuring a female Chucky, that is not a doll but still acts like one

4. P R O B A B I L's rating of the film American Psycho II: All American Girl

the only thing nice was mila kunis's ass.

5. $copie's rating of the film American Psycho II: All American Girl

That soundtrack is godawful

6. mercurial's rating of the film American Psycho II: All American Girl

I despise everything about this film yet have enjoyed watching it on countless occasions. I blame Shatner.