1. dordairobert's rating of the film American Reunion

2. James Mackin's rating of the film American Reunion

A serviceable and funny end to the series.

3. MS1915's rating of the film American Reunion

The American Pie edge has been lost in this last ditch attempt at revival. There's a couple good moments, but the film is overshadowed by the fact that the jokes & the actors have outgrown one another. The theme of the film is looking back at the past and this film seems to be stuck there.

4. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film American Reunion

[Watched on 18/11] Saw the first and the last. No need to go through all the sequels. Way better than the first, more entertaining and felt a bit nostalgic for the 90's.

5. msmichel's rating of the film American Reunion

Lazy scripting, lazy directing. Not as if the orginal trilogy was any great shakes but this return of the franchise is borderline awful. Another entry into the comedy without laughs subgenre. Cast is game but not given any material to really work with.

6. Bijoux Alexanderplatz's rating of the film American Reunion

This is the most depressing film I've ever seen.

7. iarehautjobb's rating of the film American Reunion

I can't help it - I love the characters.

8. J. O.'s rating of the film American Reunion

A lot better than recent installments of the series, but ultimately a little too long with too few laughs. Admittedly, there were some genuinely funny moments and good reprisals of funny characters. Not horrible, although definitely non-essential viewing.

9. mixn's rating of the film American Reunion

2/5 for the movie, 5/5 for the nostalgic value — 3/5, whatever, really.

10. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film American Reunion

I was never into these movies in high school, and I remember panning "American Wedding" in a review I wrote for my college newspaper. But, for better or worse, in retrospect, it's entertaining to hear all the late '90s hard rock and see these actors play these characters. Enjoyed it more than I would have expected.

11. Endless Eye's rating of the film American Reunion

How did I ever end up watching this? Oh yeah, I was stuck on a transatlantic flight and it still ended up being a waste of time.

12. Adrock's rating of the film American Reunion

I enjoyed this more than I expected. For a series I was never that into, I found myself feeling a tinge of nostalgia for the late 90s. It probably helps that I'm the same age as these characters.

13. sofia's rating of the film American Reunion

Strong memories it gave me... ;)

14. oemamizm's rating of the film American Reunion

semua berubah ketika beranjak dewasa. dan semakin aneh ketika bertemu teman lama...

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film American Reunion

I needn't be reminded how cheesy the 90s were and how bad most of the cast turns out to be. Not nostalgic at all, more like depressive.

16. Liam Grieves's rating of the film American Reunion

A return to the American Pie I know and love. Milf. Milf? Milf. MILF! MILF!

17. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film American Reunion

Good silly fun for all of us who've grown up watching Saturday Night Live and the American Pie films. It was nice and refreshing and not as stupid as it could've been. Besides, I didn't spend a single dime on it: my friends payed for the ticket, the popcorn, the sodas and the best freaking chillidogs ever. I can't complain.

18. PYSZNY's rating of the film American Reunion

19. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film American Reunion

They've redeemed themselves for American Wedding.

20. FilmFan<3's rating of the film American Reunion

High school drama doesn't work when you are 30 fucking years old.

21. Eloi MV's rating of the film American Reunion

A gift to those of my generation who have spend their teenage years watching the first 2 movies of the series over and over again. Good laugh, the right amount of nostalgia and lots of fun in rediscovering this classic gang!

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film American Reunion

a fine sequel, still crass though. a 6/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/last-film-i-saw-american-reunion/

23. Ryan M.'s rating of the film American Reunion

For my money, far and away the best of the series. I grew up watching the earlier films and wasn't that thrilled with them upon revisiting them recently. Each character has their moment for big laughs. The laughs may be sporadic, and sure the film sticks to it's typical formula, but there is undoubtedly a degree of fun to be had here.

24. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film American Reunion

Two hours that relentlessly references a better movie.