1. raquel_ag's rating of the film American Sniper

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. Kamran's rating of the film American Sniper

Entertaining, if a bit ill-conceived. Highly American and pseudo heroic, but its intimacy with the real subjects proves endearing. 70/100 - Good.

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film American Sniper

This has it's moments, but felt it didn't quite flow well. Cooper plays the role well enough though wasn't entirely convincing

4. Graham Ball's rating of the film American Sniper

2.5 (pushing 3 more than half and 2... due more to Bradley Cooper's performance)...did seem very repetitive and predictable for the most part. As per usual for a war film from the American perspective, it did seem unfavorably biased... but, I guess that's the point when retrospectively addressing immediate historical events.

5. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film American Sniper

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/el-francotirador-clint-eastwood/

6. subtonal's rating of the film American Sniper

7. lou.'s rating of the film American Sniper

So delusional, Clint. I'd like to add a gif to better express my disappointment – not to mention I barely stand Bradley Cooper's one-and-only nothing face expression.

8. dordairobert's rating of the film American Sniper

9. Duarte Lages's rating of the film American Sniper

Looks like a American army propaganda movie. 2.5

10. Dan E Smith's rating of the film American Sniper

The talent behind 'American Sniper' fails to compensate for the jingoistic, narrow-minded, and racist flavour that permeates the film.

11. apriccot's rating of the film American Sniper

so much propaganda. and such an one-sided story. and such nationalism.

12. douglas binda's rating of the film American Sniper

american sniper's propaganda is better than the movie itself.

13. the_mentaculus's rating of the film American Sniper

We Need to Talk About Kyle. There is a reason this film was so successful: no other recent Hollywood film has turned its attention, and keen eye, toward this very real side of American culture. Eastwood directs Kyle's story like a western for the post-9/11 era- full of disenchantment, passive racism, and a palpable distress about masculinity. Anyone tossing vitriol should first pause and reflect about how we got here

14. Matildegm's rating of the film American Sniper

that baby scene was such a fail omg ahaha

15. ䷀'s rating of the film American Sniper

The republican right wing criminal capitalist war machinery of some psychopaths probably financed this shit of a movie. Can't bellieve Cimino praise this crap. He probably ate Eastwoods grey hair for breakfast. One dimensional propaganda portrayal of war. Hope I get old enough just to see the decay of USA and the capitalist monster system that pollutes our worlds and minds with pathological criminal behaviour.

16. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film American Sniper

bayi nya boongan ya Allah sedih:(

17. ñiñiñi's rating of the film American Sniper

18. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film American Sniper

19. seakat's rating of the film American Sniper

Good and morally questionable

20. Terry_Moby's rating of the film American Sniper

**1/2 rather. Once more ... the American perspective. The ending loses all balance.

21. Fabio Ornelas's rating of the film American Sniper

I can't believe this is a Clint Eastwood film. Where is the "Iwo Jima" version of it, so we can get a different, non-American, perspective?

22. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film American Sniper

meno americano la prossima volta

23. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film American Sniper

24. Star Lord's rating of the film American Sniper

Non mi è piaciuto per niente anche se ho il massimo rispetto per la storia (che è vera).