1. Allesandro Bachtiar's rating of the film American Ultra

It's an "eeeeh" kind of movie with questionable plots and weak supporting character, but it somehow attracts me to the point i watched it over and over again without feeling bored even for once.

2. Sarah's rating of the film American Ultra

this was really fun – a lot more violence and blood than expected

3. adam's rating of the film American Ultra

4. Kamran's rating of the film American Ultra

Despite major cinematic flaws, it is clear that the work, though ill-fated, holds fast to its own concept and creation. 67/100 - Decent (2.5)

5. PeterK94's rating of the film American Ultra

It has been a while since I cared about characters in an action movie. The low scale of the movie is what does it. If the protagonist fails the world won’t end, they just die. It gives the story a more intimate quality.

6. flamingo jones's rating of the film American Ultra

Was unable to finish this. So terrible.

7. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film American Ultra

obnoxious and rote. if Eisenberg and Stewart didn't have such an abundance of natural charisma there would be nothing to recommend about this film

8. Kespo's rating of the film American Ultra

You'd think a movie about an idiot stoner who discovers he's been trained by the government to be an elite weapon would try to be a little fun

9. A47's rating of the film American Ultra

10. Marta's rating of the film American Ultra

11. nargs_au's rating of the film American Ultra

This is one of those, turn your brain off & have fun type of films.

12. SlinkyLi's rating of the film American Ultra

When Kristen Stewart plays Sorry, she always wins. Distinctive characters in ~90 minutes.

13. vordven's rating of the film American Ultra

14. Jason's rating of the film American Ultra

I guess there are some little bits in the execution (and bits w/ the two leads) that I like, but I don't like myself for liking any of it. Basically, on the face of it, this is just intellectually and ideologically despicable stuff. Militirized fantasia bile stream. Basically fantasy camp for stoned gamer boys dreaming in their own dank sad. Little sloths incapable of becoming killing machines old-fashion'd-style.

15. msmichel's rating of the film American Ultra

A schizophrenic little film unsure of its tone and intent but often enjoyable regardless. Performances are all over the map here but somehow the package gels into something quite watchable. The grocery store sequence is quite striking as action set pieces go.

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film American Ultra

When I saw this movie, the people behind me left their popcorn and Sour Punch Straws behind. You bet your ass I ate them on the way home.

17. ABVH's rating of the film American Ultra

One solid action scene and a bunch of nonsense.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film American Ultra

Everyone shit on this film, and I don't know why, because this was actually really good. Like the Bourne series, but not as boring as the Bourne series.

19. Renton47's rating of the film American Ultra

Oddly melancholic action flick, under-utilises its stoner premise and comes out a little tasteless despite some promising ingredients. I would have been fine if it maintained the start's more serious and sad tone, or had been more psychedelic. Action and setpieces are average, Eisenberg and Stewart are great as usual.

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film American Ultra

Eisenberg plays quite cool, but it's definitely not enough.

21. Florencja Bandini's rating of the film American Ultra

Some really good and fun scenes, but not enough to save the film.

22. lostlevel's rating of the film American Ultra

I think I only laughed once and that was at a cartoon space monkey. I found myself really wanting to like this, it's not bad but I feel like it's missing something despite the good cast. It's a shame.

23. Operation Kino's rating of the film American Ultra

Kristen Stewart has brought a whole new face to her acting. She now has two faces, and is learning to switch between them.

24. teresa romã's rating of the film American Ultra