1. Graham Ball's rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

I am telling you, being a kid in the 80s, sat watching this on VHS, knowing about the myths behind the 'Amityville' films... there was something really creepy and scary about this film...

2. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

Now this is "the Amityville horror" as it should've been. Lot more terrifying (but better) than its first film, this sequel combines both the haunted-house & demonic-possession genres to tell the eariler events that occured in that house. Had some amazing camerawork & some of the most chilling moments I've seen in any horror film sequel.

3. paxy's rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

The evil dead + The exorcist

4. Sin título.'s rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

Realmente entretenida solamente que aquí, al contrario de la primera parte, se recurre a más elementos grotescos que juegan con los tabúes de la agresión sexual, la sumisión por admiración o miedo y el poco control que se le atribuye a los seres humanos sobre las fuerzas sobrenaturales.

5. Pymo's rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

They said to me: Kill Kill Kill

6. Amandenberg's rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

It's the Italian-American spin on this one that bumps it up one star from the first.

7. j.'s rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

So creepy! A cheesy, kind of under appreciated 80s gem.

8. NiteFlight9's rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

Good first half with some fairly creepy, unnerving moments. Then it just loses it.

9. Joshua's rating of the film Amityville II: The Possession

I've only seen Parts I, II, V, VII and the remake, but this is the best of the lot. It has the strength to go where the original could have. The incest and family issues made this one stand out for its quirks. Sonny manages to be sensual and appealing whether he's his normal self or the evil playmate (except when the prosthetics take charge). Did not go where I expected it to, in a good way. Alda is crazy.