1. eberhard's rating of the film Amores perros

2. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Amores perros

3. irzan hakim's rating of the film Amores perros

perselingkuhan yang mantap anjing

4. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Amores perros

Although critically acclaimed Amores Perros is not a flawless film. At its core it is a story about loss centered around three characters. Two of them are given the emotional depth needed to pull off a concept such as this, yet the middle part proved completely unfit to grasp me. Still the movie can be considered a great endeavor foreboding some of the open world mechanisms of for instance City of God.

5. yovargas's rating of the film Amores perros

Jumping between three separate stories with almost no relation to each other for no clear reason, this one ends up a bit of a mess. I loved one story, liked a second, was meh on a third. So as a whole I guess I'll average it out and say I liked it? Would be better as just three short films though. It gets a B.

6. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Amores perros

Même feeling en écoutant ce film-choral que pendant Le Parrain: Tensions incroyables, situations difficiles et personnages pathétiques tentant de s'en sortir malgré eux. Les trois lignes directrices s'enchaînent bien, malgré un second acte aussi ingénieux, mais hors du ton général du film, ce qui ralentit l'oeuvre. L'intrigue, tenue par des acteurs talentueux, est divertissante et violemment rafraîchissante.

7. arcondicionado's rating of the film Amores perros

8. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Amores perros

The only film about dog fighting that I could stomach multiple times. The lives of three very different people in Mexico fusing in one big car crash. We get to know these people pretty well, see them at their highest and mostly their lowest. An intense tear-jerker for sure.

9. amandav's rating of the film Amores perros

should've just been part 1 but longer

10. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Amores perros

11. Gabrielle's rating of the film Amores perros

Depressing, hopeless, yet there is also something almost mystical about this film for me, it speaks to a sort of method to the madness that is just outside of our grasp. great soundtrack too.

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Amores perros

With this director, there's never problems with the technical aspects. Couple that with a great story with 3 intertwining plots and it's hard to beat. The problem is the subject matter. I love dogs, and I don't like dogfighting, even if it is fake. Gael Garcia Bernal does an outstanding job on this movie. Feeding chocolates to a dog?! What's wrong with these people?

13. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Amores perros

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans...

14. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Amores perros

One of the best first feature film in History. Those 3 stories will all break your heart.

15. anacecil's rating of the film Amores perros

Una interesante e inesperada película Mexicana, con una actuación de los actores, muy buena. Los temas nos dejan muchas inquietudes !!

16. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Amores perros

17. mvriv's rating of the film Amores perros

18. smndvdcl's rating of the film Amores perros

A multistory masterpiece to rival anything made by Altman, PTA or Renoir. It is a dystopian, macabre montage of raw love at its most destructive yet strangely beautiful.

19. Ana Nunura's rating of the film Amores perros

Buena dirección de fotografía. el director empiez a perfilar su estilo narrativo.

20. Etl Galcés's rating of the film Amores perros

21. bibonoaozora's rating of the film Amores perros

22. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Amores perros

Three characters linked together by a car crash which spells a tragic story for all involved. By turns tremendously exciting and deeply somber, the film is fairly long and varied in tone but still feels cohesive due to its bold execution. For me, doesn't provide the emotional gut punch of follow up 21 Grams but this is Inarritu marking his authority on the world cinema scene.

23. merriell's rating of the film Amores perros