1. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Amores perros

Still Iñárritu's best movie to date.

2. umman's rating of the film Amores perros

3. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Amores perros

The cinematography and blocking are so good, it's worth watching the film to see those two in action. I liked the stories. They're complex and real. I'm not a huge fan of González Iñárritu's completely dour outlook on life, but you have to agree his films bring something new to the table. They are masterpieces, just not the type of films I'd watch time and time again.

4. Nora's rating of the film Amores perros

the kind of movie that gets stuck in my head for a very long time.and that rarely happens

5. shane_b's rating of the film Amores perros

6. Aram's rating of the film Amores perros

love amores perros and hate babel and 21grams just that...

7. PervertedActor's rating of the film Amores perros

Odio a Iñárritu. Odio al pendejo de Gael. Y aunque vi esta película obligadamente, creanme que intenté buscar los mejores puntos, pero simplemente no. Pero lo que se puede notar es que a Iñárritu le gusta estar en los festivales de cine...

8. Austin's rating of the film Amores perros

Simply put: Karma bites. A sharp film on life and the consequences of our actions.

9. Tim's rating of the film Amores perros

Pretty much perfect in every single way.....

10. LoverofLeCinema's rating of the film Amores perros

Oh. My. God. Such an exciting, powerful experience. I may never forget when I watched it. Right from the bloody opening to the devastating end, I was absorbed.

11. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film Amores perros

12. Felix Piñeiro's rating of the film Amores perros

13. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Amores perros

excellent. my favorite Inarritu film.

14. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Amores perros

This movie has such amazing energy. It blew my mind in the most wonderful of ways. Definitely my favorite Inarritu.

15. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Amores perros

Inarritu cannot make bad movies

16. Rashed's rating of the film Amores perros

amazing. inarritu's best movie for sure.

17. Vucka's rating of the film Amores perros

možda mi najbolji fim ikad!!!!

18. Joker's rating of the film Amores perros

best movie of A.I.G . beautiful , powerful , prefect and a masterpiece !

19. Costanza Arena's rating of the film Amores perros

"A Luciano, perché siamo anche ciò che abbiamo perso"

20. Gonzalo Caride's rating of the film Amores perros

There's not much else to say about this great movie... But apart from performances, story, script... Did you pay attention to the blockings? So complex, so fluid, so well done people stay completely unaware of them. Such a great planning and execution (mostly during the first third of the movie). Way less in your face than "Children of Men", but even more effective.

21. Juliana Arriagada's rating of the film Amores perros

just watched it...and love it! Never saw a movie with this intensity.

22. Ssssssss's rating of the film Amores perros

this movie so good it is near to perfect i loved this film

23. lesliepalich's rating of the film Amores perros

i bought this movie on a total impulse. ive never heard of it and the only thing that drove me to it was gael garcia bernal, but this is probably in the top five movies ive seen in the spanish language. the cinemotography and the story were enthralling. it's ballsy way of telling life like it is in mexico city is ruthless but very accurate to what, i imagine, is real

24. Charles1990's rating of the film Amores perros