1. Edwin N's rating of the film Amores perros

It certainly is emotionally manipulative, but it does it's job so damn well.

2. Chelsea Richards's rating of the film Amores perros

although I am appalled at the amount of animal cruelty in this film, i am pleased to see such honest representation of dog fighting. The film did a wonderful job of being unbiased and just showing it for how shitty and dark the world is.

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Amores perros

A simplistic, banal ensemble of stories masqueraded as high brow cinema. Intellectually dishonest, if not overtly idiotic.

4. Gretchen's rating of the film Amores perros

I hated the second sequence. Oh WAHHHHH I'm a model with problems!!!! Shut up.

5. alistaire's rating of the film Amores perros

Brutal...just brutal. The grittiness isn't all bad, but I think it distracts from a bit of a simplistic plot that doesn't offer all that much commentary. Dunno, it felt a little pointless to me. Maybe I'm missing something. I wonder how this has shaped perceptions of Mexico and Mexico City? Even the richer model/magazine editor story wasn't pleasant. My brother and his wife raved about a recent trip there, though.

6. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Amores perros

I LOVE THIS MOVIE.. MI ENCANTA ESTE PELICULA.. KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YA SEAT, LOTS OF SUSPENSE AND AN INCREDIBLE STORY BEHIND IT. ONE OF THE BEST MEXICAN-DIRECTED MOVIES EVER. PLUS IT HAS GAEL GARCIA BERNAL.. HE IS SO SEXY :)

7. Tiago G.'s rating of the film Amores perros

8. KAIJA EIGHTY's rating of the film Amores perros

i wish they would use a better screen shot than this!

9. Steve's rating of the film Amores perros

Amazing film! Gave me nightmares about dogs though, lol

10. IAmLegend1623's rating of the film Amores perros

"Babel" & "21 Grams" pale by comparison to this film. As fellow Mexican, I am proud to know that we have such a talented filmmaker. I remember watching this movie with my best friend, Ben, while I was living in Arkansas. He was blown away and so was I.

11. Alanedit's rating of the film Amores perros

Two stars. Babel was the synthesis of Iñárritu and his screenwriter's talents. Maybe it's because of where I grew up things were the norm, I much prefer City of God as the film that captures it's world on a level one can comprehend, and consume.

12. Yuko T.'s rating of the film Amores perros

Rough around the edges compared to 21 grams, but still haunting and disturbing, great movie.

13. L.A.™'s rating of the film Amores perros

A visual treat for anyone who likes Inarritu, although i prefer 21 grams. I appreciate Bernal's performance in this film, and prieto's camera work is top notch. Although i didn't really get arriaga script. Still a good film to experience.

14. Maoli Barria Squella's rating of the film Amores perros

............ cuatica ... y buena.... si si

1 2 3 4 6 Next →