1. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Amour

2. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Amour

3. postblueink's rating of the film Amour

8/10 (19. 01. 2018). en kärlek.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Amour

AMOUR is a good movie about relationship of an aging couple. Director Michael Haneke made the movie with slow-paced. So we could feel what these main characters feel. He wants us to feel the loneliness, emptiness, and how boring their daily routine. With that kind of approach, I could feel what is it like to be like them. Especially, the husband who must took care his sick wife. I should watch it again next time...

5. Lalizou's rating of the film Amour

6. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Amour

7. Kat Parada's rating of the film Amour

8. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Amour

9. NUGA's rating of the film Amour

For those who have experienced this will remember that love is the easiest and the hardest thing to do in the world. It's both the most rewarding and perturbing emotion in all of our sensibilities, but for all the harm and wellness it brings, it's also the most human emotion of them all. For all we do is love, in the end, and it's when it is harder to love, that love is most required of us.

10. Cindy's rating of the film Amour

egregiously murdering your partner once she’s this catatonic, defenseless vegetable incapable of performing labor or facilitating verbal/sexual/etc engagement is the negation of the contract of Love™, not its fulfilment.

11. JoãoPierre's rating of the film Amour

Two amazing actors sunk in an amazing script. They feel the pain and so we do. Thank you. And with a tiny role, as always, as honest as it could be, Rita Blanco — the best Portuguese actress.

12. P D Dawson's rating of the film Amour

A very powerful story of two people getting older and one falling ill. I'm sure this is a situation many will find themselves in, which makes the story so painfully real. The delicacy and honesty of this movie is devastating, yet in its sadness there is also great beauty and triumph in bringing such real matters to the screen without censorship and refusal to make the viewer feel comfortable. Very bold indeed!

13. Mariana Galvão's rating of the film Amour

You'll probably cry your eyes out

14. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Amour

15. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Amour

Getting old and/ or sick is not for the faint of heart. This movie is heartbreaking. Also heartbreaking is that Riva didn't win the Oscar for this.

16. anadyomene's rating of the film Amour

I'm 27, not sure if I'll be able to be an octogenarian, I might not even pass a semi-centennial, but 'Amour' still terrifies me.

17. Marta's rating of the film Amour

Eanuelle Riva broke me in half.

18. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Amour

Can't believe I didn't rewatched this since 2013. Masterful filmmaking at its finest.

19. anarresti's rating of the film Amour

This is turning out to be harder to digest than Funny Games. (still don't know what I truly feel about it).

20. Kamran's rating of the film Amour

Conveys through distant still frames & open spaces the ghostly coldness of old age & care-giving, what is endured by love in the face of death and departure. 83/100 - Great.

21. Jean Marc Grosdemouge's rating of the film Amour

Ce que raconte ce film est profondément horrible : le réal confond l'amour (qui est liberté) et la possession (enfermer l'autre, en faire un objet). Ce film est pire que les cadenas des ponts de Paris : il est dégueulasse.

22. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Amour

Tidak berlebihan namun sangat realistis. Sebuah kisah cinta yang murni apa adanya dan diceritakan dengan gaya art-house oleh Michael Haneke. Jean-Louis Trintignant and Emmanuelle Riva are killing it!

23. Xénia's rating of the film Amour