1. NUGA's rating of the film Amour

For those who have experienced this will remember that love is the easiest and the hardest thing to do in the world. It's both the most rewarding and perturbing emotion in all of our sensibilities, but for all the harm and wellness it brings, it's also the most human emotion of them all. For all we do is love, in the end, and it's when it is harder to love, that love is most required of us.

2. Cindy's rating of the film Amour

egregiously murdering your partner once she’s this catatonic, defenseless vegetable incapable of performing labor or facilitating verbal/sexual/etc engagement is the negation of the contract of Love™, not its fulfilment.

3. JoãoPierre's rating of the film Amour

Two amazing actors sunk in an amazing script. They feel the pain and so we do. Thank you. And with a tiny role, as always, as honest as it could be, Rita Blanco — the best Portuguese actress.

4. P D Dawson's rating of the film Amour

A very powerful story of two people getting older and one falling ill. I'm sure this is a situation many will find themselves in, which makes the story so painfully real. The delicacy and honesty of this movie is devastating, yet in its sadness there is also great beauty and triumph in bringing such real matters to the screen without censorship and refusal to make the viewer feel comfortable. Very bold indeed!

5. Doe Deer's rating of the film Amour

6. Mariana Galvão's rating of the film Amour

You'll probably cry your eyes out

7. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Amour

8. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Amour

Getting old and/ or sick is not for the faint of heart. This movie is heartbreaking. Also heartbreaking is that Riva didn't win the Oscar for this.

9. anadyomene's rating of the film Amour

I'm 27, not sure if I'll be able to be an octogenarian, I might not even pass a semi-centennial, but 'Amour' still terrifies me.

10. Marta's rating of the film Amour

Eanuelle Riva broke me in half.

11. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Amour

Can't believe I didn't rewatched this since 2013. Masterful filmmaking at its finest.

12. anarresti's rating of the film Amour

This is turning out to be harder to digest than Funny Games. (still don't know what I truly feel about it).

13. Kamran's rating of the film Amour

Conveys through distant still frames & open spaces the ghostly coldness of old age & care-giving, what is endured by love in the face of death and departure. 83/100 - Great.

14. Jean Marc Grosdemouge's rating of the film Amour

Ce que raconte ce film est profondément horrible : le réal confond l'amour (qui est liberté) et la possession (enfermer l'autre, en faire un objet). Ce film est pire que les cadenas des ponts de Paris : il est dégueulasse.

15. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Amour

Tidak berlebihan namun sangat realistis. Sebuah kisah cinta yang murni apa adanya dan diceritakan dengan gaya art-house oleh Michael Haneke. Jean-Louis Trintignant and Emmanuelle Riva are killing it!

16. Xénia's rating of the film Amour

17. ermete polpette's rating of the film Amour

18. sabrina's rating of the film Amour

This film holds nothing back, it is emotionally devastating.

19. Miguel's rating of the film Amour

volto... não sei narrar como este filme me importa há anos...

20. choupinet's rating of the film Amour

21. Robert Burdock's rating of the film Amour

One of the rare films that hit you like a juggernaught and gets you thinking, especially about the future, and with a certain degree of trepidation. Especially affecting for anyone in or contemplating a life-long relationship. Cinema at its most potent.

22. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Amour

Fine actors in familiar material that has been well handled here. I liked watching Trintignant and Riva.

23. Haim Enric's rating of the film Amour

Death and ageing but last thing will survive is love.

24. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Amour

Very low-key, sometimes dead silent, but carries great existential themes throughout and becomes a truly gripping experience. J.-L. Trintignant is a giant.