1. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Amy

3. camille's rating of the film Amy

4. eleventries's rating of the film Amy

5. INZER's rating of the film Amy

6. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Amy

Still my tears dry on their own!

7. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Amy

brought me to tears. amazing. amy was so special

8. mpho3's rating of the film Amy

"If she had lived, I would have said 'slow down; you're too important. Life teaches you, really how to live it -- if you could live long enough." - Tony Bennett. A beautifully rendered portrait of a lost soul blessed with one of the most incredible voices to grace the public ear.

9. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Amy

10. riraru's rating of the film Amy

Vermutlich das erste Bio-Pic über jemanden, der von Anfang an von Kameras umgeben war. Erst redundante Privataufnahmen, dann viel zuviel Papparazzi-Zeug, was ethisch fragwürdig ist, hatte doch auch die Journaille Anteil an Amys Absturz, der hier ohnehin zu breiten Raum einnimmt. Stattdessen hätte ich lieber die Zeitzeugen gesehen, statt sie nur aus dem Off zu hören. Nicht nur Amy ist gescheitert, auch diese Doku.

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Amy

I can't say I was a big Amy Winehouse fan, but her talent and charisma were undeniable. This documentary introduces us to Amy (the singer, the tabloid-star, the wife, the daughter, the friend, the girl next door) in a very honest and intimate way.

12. BernardoL's rating of the film Amy

Regardless of whatever singing talents she might have had, Amy Winehouse was a profoundly unremarkable person and therefore we get his boring, slow, uneventful documentary.

13. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Amy

Talented beyond words and generations. Beautiful documentary.

14. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Amy

Decent enough, if standard, documentary about the oft-told story of excess upon excess for someone moderately talented if still unfulfilled.

15. sebekk's rating of the film Amy

''Jules, this is so boring without drugs.'' ...

16. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Amy

tam bi kezbanmışsın amycim. senna hadi neyse de bu daha boktan bi belgesel olmuş eline sağlık asif

17. meth_'s rating of the film Amy

so sad but the lyrics on screen were annoying as heck

18. Miguel's rating of the film Amy

this woman should be treated like Ella Fitzgerald or Billie Holiday. Tony Bennett said: "life teaches you how to live, if you live long enough".

19. galuh indri's rating of the film Amy

"I don't think I'm gonna be at all famous. I don't think I could handle it."

20. ronny's rating of the film Amy

tragic yet beautiful, and the only song i knew going into it was the one about not going back to rehab. love the people around you, folks. peace & love.

21. Waxamillion's rating of the film Amy

Lordy this was a hard one. I sat outside the cinema with three mates debating who was to blame for her demise after the film. It was amazing. A true insight into her and the world of addiction. My only real complaint... The retimed scenes looked like someone had used twixtor and the frame blending had broken so my brain hurt in those scenes.

22. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film Amy

I just don't feel like it makes her any justice. It's filled with tabloid bullshit.

23. Nick Benson's rating of the film Amy

Makes me love her even more and makes me want to outlaw the paparazzi. It's like watching them pummel her down with cameras. Amazing sensitive film-making though, does her justice.

24. Sonosoloio's rating of the film Amy

I love this woman so much.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7