1. José Neves's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

DVD. I used it today as an introductory vehicle for future lessons on climate change and global warming. I had never seen it before and always suspected that, as usual, the hype had to do with the subject and not the construction and i wasn't mistaken. I didn't know that on the way there were several deviations to the protagonist's magnificence - and the way it's done is debatable. Very much so. Just pedagogical.

2. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

This should have been a TED talk. Other than that - important topic and a must to know.

3. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

in a 30 rock episode, there's this line with Al Gore where he has a special hability to hear a whale in pain. That was all i could think about

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Al Gore won my respect with this documentary. Making a real case for the effect of global warming: erratic weather extremes of hot and cold. Naomi Klein's 'This Changes Everything' should make an effective literary companion piece.

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

6. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

7. Vincente Oristivar's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Well said Al .. all the cynics remind me off the last time i went to the bog ...

8. REH1101's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Give me 20 years and I'll be ready to rate this either one star or five stars. I'm not a scientist, so I'm not going to pretend I understand the complexities of global warming. Until we see overwhelming evidence for or against the theory, the liberals will believe what the liberals tell them, the conservatives will believe what the conservatives tell them, and both will think the others have been brainwashed.

9. Jordan C Wellin's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Who knew you could win an Oscar for filming a Power Point presentation?

10. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Importance doesn't make a film alone. Very preachy, terrible ending, focuses way too much on Gore's presidential life. Feast, liberals, feast!

11. Arisa's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Yeah, interesting stuff, but a dreadfully dull movie.

12. RupeyDoop's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

@ BIMA GORDHI: Pretty much everything mentioned in "the great global warming swindle" has been discredited by the use of SCIENCE and FACT. I believe this was a catalyst to get a consensus among the public to accept that global warming is happening.

13. vordven's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

14. Francisco's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

An important power-point presentation doesn't mean good cinema.

15. Gordhi's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

if you haven't watch "the great global warming swindle", go and watch it yourself in youtube...then probably this documentary is all bullshit afterwards.

16. Chard's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Gore's monthly electric bill is more than mine, annually.

17. hideloveaway's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

My head kind of exploded afterward.

18. IndyLIVE's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

An important film. Not only that but also an engaging and compelling one. This had as big an impact on me as any film I've ever seen.

19. MostlyDead's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Al Gore had the right to say it best. An Inconvenient Truth does its best to try to talk others into helping our planet.

20. stewart SFA Adams's rating of the film An Inconvenient Truth

Utter propaganda, it goes off on irrelevant facts about Al Gore's life, and makes him out to be some kind of hero.