1. Ghostman's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

An Officer and a Gentleman is a cliched but skilled enough movie to make you forget about the hackneyed story & focus on the characters. The film, despite its nationalistic & conservative slant, is at its most interesting when it focuses on the romance & the class relations in the town between the officers & the town people. An entertaining film but it could've been something more if it dared to not play by the book.

2. Mogambo's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

Debra Winger saves this otherwise mediocre melodrama.

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

Vivid characters and story make this a classic

4. Superfrog's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

Hey, this is a Top Gun class romantic drama. Above the Cruse control abomination of of a flick mentioned before, it does manage to present a whole bunch of relevant matters, believable actors for the roles and stays entertaining enough. Should you watch it, not necessarily; doing so probably won't hurt though.

5. Temi Cheke's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

The drill sergeant is my favourite.

6. nika jazaee's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

Terrible portray of women.

7. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

I guess it succeeds it what it set out to do. I'm not sure it survives the test of time. The characters are not 3-dimensional. Particularly the women.

8. First Lady Dré's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

who can resist a man in uniform....?

9. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

6.4/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2qI

10. taniaburrito's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

11. courtneylesueur's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

12. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film An Officer and a Gentleman

Mis primeras chaquetas se las dedique a Debra Winger despues de ver (subrepticiamente) esta pelicula. Pendeja, como casi todas donde sale Richard Gere, pero el wey era el "sexsymbol" y esta era la pelicula de moda en ese momento. Chingona la rola de Joe Cooker. Fue de mis primeras compras piratas en Tepisur.