1. José Neves's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

35mm. Although Mazursky was primarily an example of the filmmaker with European references and his films are irrelevant, at least he documented New York's bourgeois society, in the wake of Woddy Allen. In fact, the protagonist was only possible after Diane Keaton's "Annie Hall", but serves to remind us that there was an actress named Jill Clayburgh and that is especially her who still makes us look at this film.

2. gld48's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

Really interesting. Portrays infidelity as it is - selfish and insensitive. Jill Clayburgh is great, as are her girlfriends.

3. greers's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

this was truly a perfect movie

4. Polyglot's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

5. Terri Wise's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

6. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

This is like "Scenes from a Marriage" lite, the dumbed-down wanna be Woody Allen version. I think Jill Clayburgh plays an interesting character, a little bit annoying but also a little bit spontaneous: THAT was a surprise. I liked this movie only when she was suffering, it got too "uplifting" at one point.

7. scorpiorising's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

8. Slowart's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

part soviet melodrama, part something much better, it's unclear if i like it or not, but jill clayburgh shines here as an independance-learning marriage-freak

9. Owen Sound's rating of the film An Unmarried Woman

Part Mary Hartman, part Ingmar Bergman.