1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

2. Renton47's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

By the time Ana reaches its coy and self-satisfied ending I had already given up hope of real feelings being communicated here. Its an elusive, frustrating watch, content to give us the broadest strokes of dissatisfaction in the name of mental illness, with a great number of interactions and sensations sacrificed in the name of martyrdom. I guess I disliked its psychoanalytic conceit and not pinpointing that earlier

3. Justin Frujine's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

2.5/5 Netzer fails to bring something new. Ana, Mon Amour is a decent concept but is poorly delivered, as the movie is way too long and numerous shots and sequences are unnecessary. The transitions between the different relationship periods are incoherent, this creating confusion to the viewer. The film is overloaded with clichè elements, characteristic of the Romanian New Wave (exaggerated rural factors, dialogue)

4. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

5. illibelulle's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

6. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

7. dordairobert's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

8. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

9. AugusteB's rating of the film Ana, mon amour

It takes a long time until the film finds its topic and nearly looses itself. But then the last half hour is genius. (Still more of a male perspective of things)