1. arcondicionado's rating of the film Anastasia

melhor filme de animação americano alguma vez feito, don't @ me.

2. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Anastasia

3. DSPRKY's rating of the film Anastasia

I was kind of hoping Anastasia would fall for the ridiculous Vlad character, but alas, my subversive hopes were not realized on-screen.

4. hamsa's rating of the film Anastasia

5. camilladej's rating of the film Anastasia

6. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Anastasia

7. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Anastasia

There's nothing like the magic of watching these movies as a child but there's also nothing like the nostalgia you feel when you watch them 10 years later. That's when you fully realise their beauty and meaning. Anastasia is one of my all time favorite characters. She's the definition of sassy.

8. hellobonjour's rating of the film Anastasia

9. Julia Miville's rating of the film Anastasia

It was like it wanted to be a Disney film, but just couldn't. Bluth's early work is great, but his later work is really lacking.

10. melly's rating of the film Anastasia

A sparkling fairy tale that sticks an aristocratic thumb in the eye of the Russian revolution. Great musical numbers that never fail to cheer me up. Reminds me of The Last Express--rotoscoped animation done right.

11. dominique s.'s rating of the film Anastasia

12. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Anastasia

Favorite! The beginning of my love for Russia.

13. Angie H's rating of the film Anastasia

5 friggin' stars because i spent my entire childhood watching this at least once a day and singing all the songs. it's always gonna be my favourite.

14. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Anastasia

different from the real story but captured the horror of war

15. chanandre's rating of the film Anastasia

Always did like a woman that could hold a facial blush. Pretty picture that one. I've yet to see this story. I'm kind of afraid of being let down. Know Anastasia's real true story only too well. Not sure If I want to see the animated film translation. It scares me. It does. And it's MY Bluth. Meaning? I wanna see it bad bad bad bad!

16. emichan's rating of the film Anastasia

because disney is too mainstream

17. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film Anastasia

No.11 - An average Disney film, not a patch on The Little Mermaid or The Beauty and the Beast (my favourites).

18. Zach Closs's rating of the film Anastasia

A strangely ethereal and haunting animated film, I find. The images at least, burn in the memory.

19. Chichago_'s rating of the film Anastasia

Favorite princess movie EVER! Love the soundtrack and the story line too.

20. Janit's rating of the film Anastasia

Spent all my childhood watching this, and this only. Amazing tale and soundtrack.

21. astri chairina's rating of the film Anastasia

I remember when my grandma told me the story about russian princess while we were across the street to watch this movie...Its was like a long long time ago,and i still loves this movie..

22. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Anastasia

Don Bluth goes the Disney Princess route.

23. Arisa's rating of the film Anastasia

One of my favorites! Ever, ever, ever!