1. Ghostman's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

it has its moments but it never has its own identity and it doesn't push far enough with its jokes. For the most part an enjoyable film though.

2. T.H. McGregor's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Had some great moments but was overall more forced, drawn out and not as fresh than the first one.

3. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Finalna scena jest po prostu arcydziełem głupich komedii

4. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

It's not that I hated it, but this movie feels stale compared to its predecessor.

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

"Who the hell is Julius Caesar? You know I don't follow NBA!"

6. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Gotta be honest, only watched it for the cameos. But although Cotillard, Neeson, Kanye or Dunst were surprising names to figure this movie, it didn't compensate as much as its predecessor.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

A lot worse than the first one. This was very unnecessary.

8. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Brick is the best character of the movie, and Steve Carel is so damn nice as usual, but that scene in the final really didnt get me it was a littlle exaggerated and nonsense, still the cast is Brilliant, Rudd, Carel, Ferrel and James Marsden all them in perfect sintony.

9. Dries's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Vorrei dare 4 stelle ma un po' me ne vergognerei. Il primo capitolo era una merda fumante ma qui ho riso come un coglione per metà film, è demenziale oltre ogni limite , su tutti Carrell che sembra veramente nato per fare il ritardato!! La scena della cena coi parenti della nera è già leggenda !

10. Elina E's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

God, it's even worse than the first one.

11. Thomas's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

12. chanandre's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

"I'm tellin' ya suicide makes you hungry, I don't care what anyone says"+"Bats?Chicken of the cave"+"Did I stutter?I'm ba-lind.Lemme say it to ya real slow&real loud: IMM BUH LIIIND"+"Checkers & Caulk"+"Spider man? Real poser"+"Doby, I bottle-fed you!"+"93?93?!oh oh*cries*"+Inventing Fox News in the early 80s+the perms+San Diago+the anchors' showdown+Cotillard, Kanye, Liam Neeson & Sasha Baron Cohen on the same lawn.

13. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

the closest i got to laughing was around halfway through the movie when i choked on a tortilla chip

14. taniaburrito's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

15. Patrick John's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Slightly better than the last one, this sequel does not ruin what it succeeded unlike most cases. The star of the show is of course the female protagonist whose name I have forgotten. I love the entire gang. Especially Steve Carell.

16. babycakesromero's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

convinced it would be utterly unfunny. it didn't disappoint. why did i watch it? a weak moment, what can I say?

17. Thomas Jolie's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

nope, not funny. Really annoyed me

18. Kamran's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Virtually no respect for the audience's intelligence, but damn are there some funny moments with Brick. 55/100 - Mediocre

19. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

"If you've got an ass like the North Star, wise men are gonna want to follow it."

20. Mr. Manna Bigger's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Film nettamente inferiore al primo, ma che riesce a mantenere una certa verve. Carrel resta perfetto per la parte di Brick, sue le gag migliori

21. marupies's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

While it has some scenes that are truly great, this film relies way too much on the absurd, making it a little bit unbearable at times.

22. skoog's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

23. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

24. john barry bornstein's rating of the film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

The only redeeming characteristic of this film is the contemporary cameos. It can establish itself as a snapshot of the times, but man, this was a horrible, nonsensical mess. On second thought, I guess the soundtrack was pretty sweet.