1. meepy's rating of the film And So We Put Goldfish In The Pool

"I wish a war would break out. I wish my parents would die. I wish the whole world would blow up. I'm so bored." It tells the story of 4 youth criticising the world's futility. Using unique, stylistic elements of filmmaking- it creates an exciting world and story. The colours and visuals are stunning and the editing style is extremely fun. But the most beautiful part of the film is the lines.

2. Luis Pires's rating of the film And So We Put Goldfish In The Pool

I need more from Nagahisa, this was delicious.

3. kathmeep's rating of the film And So We Put Goldfish In The Pool

"I wish a war would break out. I wish my parents would die. I wish the whole world would blow up. I'm so bored." And So We Put Goldfish in the Pool tells the story of youths criticising the world's futility. Using a unique, stylistic elements of filmmaking- it creates an exciting world and story. The most beautiful part of the film is the lines. The film is available on YouTube for viewing!

4. Anthony De Luca's rating of the film And So We Put Goldfish In The Pool

What a treat. It looks and feels like a big Play-Doh ball of 80s and 90s Japanese teen cinema. Bubbling with youthful energy, vibrant colours and interesting camera technique, Nagahisa takes a page out of Anno's book and shoves the camera anywhere and everywhere you could possibly imagine. 28 mins is the perfect length, even if I did want to know more about the girls and their world. I'm sure they will be just fine.

5. Amy's rating of the film And So We Put Goldfish In The Pool

It's like Nobuhiro Yamashita + Tetsuya Nakashima had a love child with Shunji Iwai~

6. Rita Maia's rating of the film And So We Put Goldfish In The Pool