1. nadnab's rating of the film And Then There Were None

2. jessetaylor's rating of the film And Then There Were None

Beautifully shot, immaculately casted and performed, but dare I say... dreadfully boring? Such a shame, really, because I've been a fan of every Agatha Christie's story and adaptation I've seen thus far. Having heard that this was her most acclaimed tale I was very excited, and not to say this was bad by any means, but it just wasn't thrilling and in the end I really didn't care anymore to find out whodunit.

3. Helen's rating of the film And Then There Were None

4. Justwibi's rating of the film And Then There Were None

my expectation is to high since i was read the book. but still satisfying with that slowburn and the mystery

5. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film And Then There Were None

6. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film And Then There Were None

A very good cast with fine performances throughout. The story is good but I feel that both the writing and direction are too reverant of Christie and should have taken more liberties and risks than they do. Still, the whole thing is very enjoyable and has some really inspired sequences but I just expected more.

7. English Dodo's rating of the film And Then There Were None

This 2015 adaptation by the BBC is a darker than usual take on Agatha Christie's novel. This version reads between the lines and fleshes out the characters; all of whom are portrayed by a fantastic ensemble cast. A good soundtrack and beautiful production design add tension and atmosphere to this recent take on the author's most popular book.

8. Minna's rating of the film And Then There Were None

9. L. Nolan's rating of the film And Then There Were None

Succeeds in the artifice of being completely contrived (Christie) yet completely believable, perhaps due to vivid characters and superior acting.

10. abyantama's rating of the film And Then There Were None

11. DilayA's rating of the film And Then There Were None

A brilliant, riveting adaptation.

12. f-nanda's rating of the film And Then There Were None

It's very enjoable but I wasn't in love with it. It's one of my favorite books so I expected way more. That being said, it's a must watch. The cast has some amazing and known faces, and the wardobre it's impecable. I just didn't enjoy much about the ten little pieces.

13. The Cinema Doll's rating of the film And Then There Were None

I have not seen any other adaptations or read the book but this one is really excellent.

14. Joyce's rating of the film And Then There Were None

Everything about this is just perfect... what a memorable adaptation, really.