1. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Andalucia

Cinematic envelopment! Full of touch, listening, looking, Andalucia is the rare movie that tackles issues of globalisation, and cultural displacement with a sensuality both uninhibited and unsentimental. Charged with energy and sheer fun. A kind of spiritual descendent to Touki Bouki or Soleil O, gentler in tone but with a similar bond between restless postcolonial characters and restless postcolonial filmmakers.

2. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Andalucia

this film broke my exiled cordobacockneyandalusiangypsyheart! weptweptwept Xx

3. DrFirestone's rating of the film Andalucia

It's hard to pinpoint what this film is about. It feels like a confusing and aimless wandering about through the streets of Paris. The main character (Yacine) is well played, charming and likeable. The story gets progressively surreal and dreamy. Perhaps I am missing something, but I can't make any sense of how Andalusia connects to the story-line or the main character - the ending feels slightly awkward...

4. Juan Javier's rating of the film Andalucia

5. Tomás's rating of the film Andalucia

Kind of weird movie. Altough is worth to watch it

6. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Andalucia

First thing first : Samir Guesmi ist fantastic, he has this unbelievable intensity in each and every scene. Alain Gomis likes to surprise, to change the rhythm, to disturb. "Andalucia" does not show off with big budget or big effects but it is cinema all the way, where so many filmmakers make TV for the big screen. You can call it "comedy" if you like but it is way much more that. A new take on immigration.

7. andrine sæther's rating of the film Andalucia

so poetic and honest, love this protagonist and the people in the park!

8. CEGV1992's rating of the film Andalucia

I found this film really illustrating about a sociopolitical issue (inmigration) but enmarqued by a poetic surrounding. It evoques the past and the present as an inmigrant citizen or an inmigrant refugee, depends on how you feel at the moment. I think is a film of moments, ones of full personal realization and the other ones of guilt, uncomprehensible and wrong way thorigh a city that is far away from you.

9. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Andalucia

Really enjoyed the style and pacing of this film, it almost felt like being awake, but dreaming at the same time. Like walking through a haze, not quite knowing what's going on, what you're doing or where you're going. Seemed as though that's something the protagonist was dealing with throughout the film. Just living his life without any specific aim or direction. I can totally relate. Found this really enjoyable.