1. Mar J's rating of the film Anesthesia

2. Ylly's rating of the film Anesthesia

"A most human century in which we begin really to understand the Nietzsche was right. We are beautifully...finally...achingly...alone." -Walter Zarrow Omg this movie has such a good soundtrack and a fine way to tell what humanity is like nowadays and understands how lonely we are and how fearful we are of life.

3. Rodrigo's rating of the film Anesthesia

How NOT to write your characters 101.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film Anesthesia

The story was okay, certainly not original. They're actually short stories intertwined all through out the film. The relatable characters isn't enough to appease the audience. Some characters lack base on their story, and the film couldn't give them a stamp of relevance on its conclusion.

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Anesthesia

6. Linda's rating of the film Anesthesia

had to stop after like 15min, because it was SO BORING! a bazillion characters, each and everyone is depressed or at least that is what the film tries to tell you with its snoozy piano music and shaky hand camera. had 2 seconds of Kristen Stewart yay, but nah nope won't continue with this boring shit.

7. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Anesthesia

The subplot combinations never go deeper than the surface, failing to pass the tough test of freshness...

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Anesthesia

A constellation of cliches. I have seen this movie a million times: same story, different title.

9. Luis Pires's rating of the film Anesthesia

The kind of weak drama you get on tv at all times.