1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Angel Heart

2. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Angel Heart

at least mickey rourke is a hottie i guess????

3. FelicityDreamer's rating of the film Angel Heart

I loved this film for many years and watched it repeatedly. It has tremendous atmosphere with plenty of menace. New Orleans is portrayed as hot, exotic and dangerous - I always wanted to visit. Mickey Rourke was at his most gorgeous and the sex scenes, which caused such controversy, sweltered like the bodies in the heat.

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film Angel Heart

5. unearthly_red's rating of the film Angel Heart

the ending wasn't really surprising, but the journey to it was satisfying. maybe i just like southern gothic stuff too much.

6. JCPJD's rating of the film Angel Heart

Super dooper Gothic. De Niro gives the campiest, creepiest performance as... and Lisa Bonet is hotter than a Louisiana summer, but the kudos goes to Rourke and Parker in dredging up a dark and grimy morality tale full of jazz riffs, rain and boiling hot gumbo.

7. ammar's rating of the film Angel Heart

8. Violet Rien's rating of the film Angel Heart

9. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Angel Heart

10. AAAEEEAAA's rating of the film Angel Heart

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Angel Heart

I don't think I've ever been as surprised as I was watching this film. Normally I'm trying to figure things out ahead of time. This movie just took me along for a ride.

12. Endre's rating of the film Angel Heart

Grave and Intelligent Thriller Exploitation in the tradition leading up to Prisoners (2013).

13. Funny How?'s rating of the film Angel Heart

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film Angel Heart

15. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Angel Heart

16. ikkini's rating of the film Angel Heart

J'aimais ce film quand j'avais 12 ans, alors je ne le regarderai plus, ok ?

17. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Angel Heart

Well acted mystery-thriller with a supernaturally bloody razor edge. It’s a shame Mickey Rourke ruined himself, because he really is a very good actor. DeNiro, who is great as expected, gives a performance that is something I haven’t really seen from him before, and is menacing and creepy. The name Louis Cypher is possibly the stupidest use of wordplay in cinema history.

18. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Angel Heart

Buon lavoro di Parker,che ha uno script di base abbastanza accattivante ma non riesce a sfruttarlo appieno(come farebbe un Polanski).Il paesaggio della Lousiana stuzzica,ma raramente colpisce e così le scene del film,che partono dai bei presupposti ma non riescono a sfondare(solo quella del rapporto carnale mi ha colpito veramente).Rourke un pò troppo giggione,il resto regge ma non decolla.

19. Zach Closs's rating of the film Angel Heart

20. Alexandre Roy's rating of the film Angel Heart

This was actually better than I had anticipated. Even though you kind of see the ending coming from the first five minutes, it doesn't spoil the overall experience. Rourke is in fine form and De Niro is at his creepiest. The overall feel of the movie is pretty eerie and some scenes are downright disturbing. As far as I'm concerned it's a must-see.

21. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Angel Heart

22. anarresti's rating of the film Angel Heart

A very fortunate blend of genres, with elements of film noir, in the way the detective character is introduced in the narrative and its universe romanticized, of thriller, in some plot traps and suspense creation, and in horror, in the theme and atmosphere. But what makes it great is the story. And I will not spoil it for anyone who still has not seen it. Very original and well delivered story. Didn't read the book.

23. tapdiq's rating of the film Angel Heart

24. film_lies101's rating of the film Angel Heart

Solid, totally saw that ending coming from the first five minutes though