1. El Biffo's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

3.5* I haven't seen this since it was on black and white television in the 1960's, when there were only 4 channels, but I actually remember it so it can't be all that bad but I know it isn't all that good either. Certainly, it was the best thing on TV at that moment, which is why I watched it. With James Cagney and the Dead End Kids (who i can't really distinguish from the Bowery Boys).

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

3. peaches and plums's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

5. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

6. Damek's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

Ridiculous and moralizing by modern standards, but boy, that ending is still brutal.

7. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

One of my favourite film titles. I'd like to actually see the film!

8. candt's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

9. Tony Zhou's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

Every Cagney mannerism in this movie is awesome, and I'm still thinking about that ending days later.

10. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

While Bogart dies in a role before his breakout films and O'Brien's acting is satisfactory, Cagney's performance and the film's uncompromising ending makes this a great gangster film.

11. vadermccandless's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

one of my favorites from my Warner Gangsters box set.

12. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

One of the greatest endings in cinema history and a fantastic performance by Cagney.

13. Dave's rating of the film Angels with Dirty Faces

My favorite Cagney performance in one of the best films of the 1930s. The ending is legendary and rightfully so. An unbelievable film and I will always remember watching it for the the first time.