1. MyAmanda's rating of the film Rage

3.5 This movie has a lot of potential. The first story with Ken Ogata is flawless, the second story (Go Ayano and Satoshi Tsumabuki) is not completely flawless but above mediocre, but the last story (Mirai Moriyama) is really bad. The murderer's identity is also easy to guess just 20 minutes in.

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Rage

'how much you can trust somebody?' a very engaging movie that will leave you with mixed feelings. each story is heartbreaking, and I gotta say all the actors were doing a good job here. note: Tsumabuki and Ayano is exceptionally natural here.

3. McOpinionated's rating of the film Rage

RAGE. 3 strangers; 3 stories; 3 times people are asked to trust one of these men. Meantime, 1 murderer is in the news, on the run. Suppose you start to doubt your trust. Men who are violent, their rage breeds more rage, or despair, or suspicion. The rage of the victim and of the impotent onlooker too. When and how will it emerge? Magnificent film.

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Rage

6.8/10, my review: http://wp.me/s1eXom-rage2016

5. Anthony De Luca's rating of the film Rage

3.5. Well made, affecting drama. Not particularly about the hunt for a murderer, rather three separate stories about the lives effected by the suspects. One scene in particular is absolutley harrowing.