1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Anger Management

I remember finding this funny, at least in part. I think Ebert was right on the mark that this should've been a Nicholson film with Sandler, not a Sandler film with Nicholson.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Anger Management

3. tommy cruise's rating of the film Anger Management

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Anger Management

John C. Reilly proves again to be a versatile player.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Anger Management

6. Varun Saini's rating of the film Anger Management

a Jack Nicholson & Adam Sandler classic... nice ..

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Anger Management

One - Nicholson - show, very funny at times. That's all. Already forgotten.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Anger Management

9. Ash's rating of the film Anger Management

10. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Anger Management

11. mjgildea's rating of the film Anger Management

MAYBE 2 1/2 out of 5 stars. As I got closer to the end of Anger Management the reasons as to why I hadn't seen it sooner became more glaringly apparent despite getting oddly more enjoyable as it went on. If it wasn't for Jack Nicholson I wouldn't have bothered but neither he or a solid supporting cast could drown out the not too concentrated Sandlerness.

12. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Anger Management

13. dethgrul's rating of the film Anger Management

i dont know *why* i watched this today, but its on netflix, and my roommate suggested it (even though i was watching a friday the 13th movie). i personally didnt want to watch it since my girlfriends been giving me shit about marriage lately. and, of course, when the time came and adam sandler proposed, i just got upset. heh. so, anger management; youre funny, but not what i needed. please kill yourself. before i do.

14. Larissa's rating of the film Anger Management

Chega de avaliar os filmes de Adam Sandler. Porque eu assisto isso? Ah, sim. Não tinha mais nada passando na TV.

15. All Is Grace's rating of the film Anger Management