1. All Is Grace's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

2. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

There's a hideous subtext in this movie, which, if not intentional, should surely have been noticed by the creators: a lone, sarcastic, angry middle-aged male rails against a boatload of foreign bearded migrants, and no-one listens to him until it's 'too late'. A battle for the soul of the land ensues, and that lone, sarcastic, angry middle-aged man is the hero. Also: unfunny and boring.

3. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

The brightly colored animation is quite appealing and even tho the whole movie comes off as completely unnecessary it's fun, cute and giggly overall.

4. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

5. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

2,5 mucho más de lo que esperaba....

6. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

What if a Donald Trump speech managed to transmute itself into a movie about the conflict between birds and their pig invaders? Here’s your answer. I suppose one can defend the film as a metaphor for the evils of colonialism but I can’t fully buy that. Also, the voice cast is almost asleep from boredom and the script is never better than merely functional and formulaic. Some of the feather animation is great though.

7. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

8. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

Os três minutos de gargalhadas como já não dava há anos valem quase pelo filme todo. :P Que passarocos tão fofos.

9. emanuela's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

chuck is my fav character. Red was obvius ... When I'll think about this movie, I'll take in mind the last moment with my beloved cat.

10. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

Loved that reference to The Shinning tho.

11. DarthVader's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

Yaratıcı. Komik. Ama tam yetişkin işi değil.

12. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

I didn't see this through choice but it's not as bad as I expected.

13. sonja's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

14. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie

i bet one of those angry birds is my wife. Somebody take my wife please. I take her everywhere but she keeps coming back.

15. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Angry Birds Movie