1. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

"A Gathering of Cats" is one of the most accurate representations of cats I've ever seen ♥

2. emanuela's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

I 15 minuti meglio spesi. "A Gathering of Cats" is my fav. Some 3d eps are not worth the time. Satoshi Kon (the last segment) was also brilliant and poetic.

3. le Gars's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

I have watched only Satoshi Kon's short. It is so simple, so beautiful.

4. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

Without further saying, the best goes to Satoshi Kon. Shinkai's really adorable and Gyrosopter is really breathtaking

5. Monique's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

I liked Kon's, Shinkai's and Maeda's shorts the best. "A Gathering of Cats" is sooooo damn adorable, nyanyanyanyanya :3

6. hyobin's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

The first three directors' segments (Kon, Shinkai, Oshii) are worth the view.

7. bencor's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

A resonant gem from the Japanese cathode ray. A slight treat waiting to pinpoint entries from favorites Satoshi Kon and Mamoru Oshii. Not for the adhd impaired. Go Go Catzilla!

8. Ogtoma's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

Ohayo by Satoshi Kon is the best. Beyond the Tears, Gathering the Cat and Daily Chapter are good. I don't like the collaboration of 3d artists, their animation look crap. 3 stars seem like a good vote for this. <3 Satoshi Kon, so freshy and at great delicacy.

9. Sophia Park's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

get 15 people to basically write one-paragraph stories, and naturally it's gonna be a mixed bag. what's interesting is that the cramped space forces different story structures to become obvious. forces attacking a home base; trying to reach a new location, etc. it's all gorgeous -- though, really, i don't know if it needed the introduction / epilogue, mulling over the LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES, asking us about it

10. astrid budi's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

15 of the most well-known and much loved animation directors in Japan got together and made 60 seconds shorts, what more can a fangirl ask? My favorite one is still Satoshi Kon's "Good Morning", of course I'm terribly biased <3

11. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Ani*Kuri15

Great compilation of 60 seconds animated shorts, even with so little time they managed to create some really impresive works. My two favourite shorts were "Good Morning" and "A Gathering of Cats".