1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Animal Crackers

2. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Animal Crackers

Very clunky as cinema but we don't watch the Marx Brothers for the best cinematography or editing, do we (though the sets in this one are amazing)? No, we watch it for the anarchy!

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Animal Crackers

Great film. I feel that this one is a really good first introduction for people to the bros. Monkey Business is also a good one to start people on to prepare them for the zaniness of Duck Soup

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Animal Crackers

5. Des Horne's rating of the film Animal Crackers

The high point of western civilization.

6. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Animal Crackers

This film comes off as a series of sketches, interrupted by a plot (and a rather weak one, at that). While that would bother me more in other comedies, the Marx Brothers are talented enough to pull it off. It's not their most well-constructed film, but each of the brothers gets the chance to show-off their unique comedic abilities, and there are many laughs to be had.

7. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Animal Crackers

8. Ale/M's rating of the film Animal Crackers

The plot is faint but the puns are explosive

9. Anton Williams's rating of the film Animal Crackers

10. Lorena M.'s rating of the film Animal Crackers

My favorite movie by the Marx bros (definitely the funniest!)

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Animal Crackers

Not their best, but still zany as ever. This 2nd Marx Bros Broadway adaptation has many moments of genius.

12. MarcH's rating of the film Animal Crackers

My favorite. The Marxes before they were ruined. They are positively feral in this. I love that this was made in Brooklyn NY, and is basically just a filmed stage show.

13. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film Animal Crackers

Marx Bros. still hadn't quite hit their groove, but still a lot of fun. Also with ridiculously Art Deco set.

14. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Animal Crackers

my first Marx Bros. been a fan ever since

15. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Animal Crackers

I remember not liking this as much as the others but still loving it. I need to revisit it.