1. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Animal Farm

Like a Disney cartoon from the 30s or 40s, but with an unexpected kind of darkness and social commentary. Delightful and surprising adaptation of Orwell's fable. The different ending that the directors gave to the story is not so problematic as many people say. Even if History tolds us the reasons for that change, I think the essential of Orwell's thoughts and fears is wonderfully put on screen here.

2. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Animal Farm

I don't know why my parents let me watch this as a child, it scared the shit out of me

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Animal Farm

ANIMAL FARM is the second adaptation from George Orwell's book that I watched. The first one is NINETEEN-EIGHTY FOUR. I haven't read the book yet, actually. I just knew that the book is a satire or metaphor of communism, maybe capitalism too. For a movie about criticism of communism regime, I feel ANIMAL FARM failed to reach it. It just looked like a simple criticism of someone with a big "power". Not for kids...

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Animal Farm

5. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Animal Farm

6. André Pereira's rating of the film Animal Farm

One of the pivotal themes of Orwell's work is propaganda manipulation in order to influence society. How ironic is it that they changed his work in the film in order to influence society?

7. pluviosity's rating of the film Animal Farm

toned down from the original story, but not bad.

8. C.D.C.R.'s rating of the film Animal Farm

The real problem about this story, is its veracity. The drawings are brilliant because they hide all the cruelty underneath the Animal Farm (a.k.a. Our Society) behind the kindness of the illustration style. This film is not about Communism or Capitalism, but about the relationship between Power and Society. And the reality is that it seems that we are living through this delusion we call "democracy".

9. Bahadır Karadağ's rating of the film Animal Farm

at karizmadır. atlar daha eşit bence.

10. Ender UÇUM's rating of the film Animal Farm

Orwell'in eseri hala geçerliliğini koruyor. Esere sadık kalınmış güzel bir animasyon.

11. Doğuşcan Namal's rating of the film Animal Farm

Altough the book is powerful, the motion picture could not reach the same level.

12. Salih Seçkin Sevinç's rating of the film Animal Farm

If you didn't read the book, watch this cartoon instead.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Animal Farm

George Orwell'ın yazdığı, Edebiyat'ın önemli eserlerinden biri olan "Animal Farm"ın Animasyonu. Aylar önce kitabını okumuştum, Animasyon olarakta izlemek iyiydi. Büyük küçük herkes Kitabını okumalı ve Animasyonunu seyretmeli. Hayvanlar üzerinden Rus Devrimi'ne yapılan önemli göndermeleri ve Anti-Komünist yaklaşımları görebilirsiniz.

14. norkun's rating of the film Animal Farm

Orijinal romandan yer yer bağımsız bir çizgi film olmuş.

15. dygktl's rating of the film Animal Farm

16. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Animal Farm

El comunismo y el capitalismo hasta cierto punto parecen confundirse en esta historia sobre cómo los juegos de poder se van construyendo en el modelo de una comunidad en su estado más incipiente. Hay además, varios tipos de poder, tanto los justos como los injustos. El filme asoma una especie de justicia ante un líder que puede ser justo, representado incluso en el hombre.

17. Cbarky99's rating of the film Animal Farm

"And then the Animals rose up and struck down the unnatural tyrant Napoleon and his fellow pigs before returning to their normal, human-run farms where they all lived happily ever after as God intended. Just the way Orwell wrote it!"

18. popka's rating of the film Animal Farm

absolutely merciless. an interesting look into political values though.

19. Landen Celano's rating of the film Animal Farm

20. mfg's rating of the film Animal Farm

Anti-communism for kids! C'mon lads, let's kill us some Reds!