1. chazell's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

this has all the crappy conventions of modern horrors, aka YAWN fest to satisfy a crowd easily... but what is THE POINT when all these films come out the same??? (minus the fact there was no never ending hair pull from the throat.. wo !w!`)

2. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Noooooo! The first Annabelle movie was bad and this one is slightly better but still a tiresome exercise in poor writing, uninspired direction, lame acting and whole lot of tired jump-scares. The script is full of inconsistencies and is basically at service of a string of second hand scare scenes. Compared to the Conjuring 1 & 2 (which got most things right) this is as inept as it can be. Stay clear and stay happy.

3. Ryan327's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

4. Rocco's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Admittedly, there are some really striking visual elements in play here: Miranda Otto's porcelain mask. A room wallpapered in bible pages. A scarecrow out of your worst nightmares. Unfortunately, none of these compensate for a story that lacks clarity and well-defined rules for its titular villain to abide by resulting in a film that tries to be everything at once. So much more could have been done with so much less

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

40/100 (Sonu ve oyuncak bebeğin görünümü dışında oldukça berbat bir film. Sinemada izlemediğim için kendimi çok şanslı hissediyorum. 7-8 yaşındaki veletlerin 30-40 yaşlarındaki yetişkinler gibi davrandığı filmler bitene kadar yerin dibine gömeceğim bu tarzı. Filmdeki "Şeytanın kapı açmada zorlanması" gibi mantık hatalarına sıra gelmesine gerek yok. Rezalet bir pazarlama yüceltmesi filmi.)

6. Nachtreich's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Skippato ma con la macchina da presa almeno non mi sembra proprio scarso.

7. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

8. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Feels by the numbers even though there is something appealing about a period piece horror film and nice to see Anthony Lapaglia but I wish his character wasn't so one note.

9. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

10. anadyomene's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Nothing original but I love it. Mostly because the house is genuinely eerie: the stained-glass windows, the mini rope-operated elevator, the mechanical chair, the creaky wooden floor and cold dimness, they strongly remind me of my grandparents and great grandparents house, which left unoccupied after they died.

11. Danu Labda's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Warga: "ahelah udah malem lagi, kapan paginya si?"

12. Renton47's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Could this actually be deemed an origin story? I'll wait for Annabelle: Creation of Creation. Sandberg has an adequate talent for space, but there are like 6 characters in this film and we hardly know any of them. All the scares rely on sound mix suddenly getting pushed to the max, obviously.

13. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

so much better than Annabelle I, but consequentially less funny. Trade off?

14. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

"Ouija: Origins of Evil" proved that horror prequels to mediocre or bad originals could be good. "Annabelle: Creation" takes two steps backwards. Oy.

15. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

ya adoro aquela parte em que a miúda de franjinha dá um balázio na cara da anabela com uma nerf vintage

16. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

17. fardian's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Fave scene: when she's at the laundry lift and she hit the devil's hand. LOL THE DEVIL HURTS.

18. zotibaws's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

1.5/5 not very original, had some scary moments but many others made me laugh because of how bad it was haha. The girls played quite well tho, I liked them.

19. nadnab's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

20. lidiishere's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

21. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Sandberg not only has a chance to improve on the very dull first Annabelle take but at a same time remakes his own lame Lights Out feature film, two remakes, tweaks on a same film. it does have some nice atmospheric build up, both the director and DP know their euro horror and pay some nice tribute and homage to the genius Bava. but in the end it is nothing we haven't seen before, better crafted and more effective.

22. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Nice prequel. I always hated porcelain dolls.

23. abyantama's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

24. oldeuboi's rating of the film Annabelle: Creation

Enjoyable. But being too busy in conjuring the scares it forgot to develop a better story. Or characters.