1. Cassius's rating of the film Annie Hall

It may be original, but it's not that funny or interesting or creative or anything. I guess the real challenge is trying to ignore and forget who Woody Allen is and enjoy a very light movie that may relax your brain for 93 minutes.

2. Mahsa mohammadi's rating of the film Annie Hall

3. Fabio Rocha's rating of the film Annie Hall

4. Iulian's rating of the film Annie Hall

5. Marco B.'s rating of the film Annie Hall

6. giselle's rating of the film Annie Hall

7. Tomas's rating of the film Annie Hall

i remember loving this film as a teenager but i could no longer tell you why.

8. Paco Oestreich Simoni's rating of the film Annie Hall

Not too long but felt long...Alvy is a nightmare, yet popular with the ladies, how?? Woody Allen is married to his daughter.

9. Andrea HV's rating of the film Annie Hall

10. Denis Fetahovic's rating of the film Annie Hall

11. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Annie Hall

12. Yang's rating of the film Annie Hall

how overthinking, over-analysing, over imposing yourself kills a relationship. I found Allen's over the top references, irony and self-reflexiveness to not be annoying but to be essential to the film's lament of how we over-complicate our lives and our relationships. 4.5

13. Andrea Greco's rating of the film Annie Hall

★★★★★You will see it by hook or by crook

14. Chlo2's rating of the film Annie Hall

Woody Allen tells us about himself. In diary-sounding lines of dialogue. Disruptively innovates by breaking the fourth wall; it's as annoying as you imagine. Unfortunately, the script is less interesting than your own love stories. Save two hours, and go look at birds with your lover instead.

15. rachel mar's rating of the film Annie Hall

16. HKFanatic's rating of the film Annie Hall

Watched after a string of recent American comedies that struggled to induce a chuckle, it was a pleasure to be made to laugh whole-heartedly while alone in my apartment like some kind of lunatic (so, yes, I've always enjoyed Allen's neurotic shtick). What makes this film matter, however, is its concise illustration of how a relationship can cause you to develop as a person even as you out-develop the relationship.

17. Brittany's rating of the film Annie Hall

One of my all-time favorite movies. I love Diane Keaton and Woody Allen together in this movie. And her style is unlike any other!

18. Zain Salah's rating of the film Annie Hall

The city lights of woody allen.

19. Simone Berlioz's rating of the film Annie Hall

The acting of Keaton and Allen as couple is totally charming, funny and sweet. This film showed me how to make a mockery about myself, definitively one of the best movies of Woody Allen.

20. Dr. Q's rating of the film Annie Hall

What a piece of garbage, dont recommend, really boring!

21. Biodegradanima's rating of the film Annie Hall

Riconferma il mio non essere fan di Woody Allen

22. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film Annie Hall

Harsh realities of life. Love em flashbacks at the end.

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Annie Hall

55/100 (Artık şu mubi puanlarıyla dalga geçmekten ben bile yoruldum. Bu filmin ne özelliği var Allah aşkına ya. Ne oldu yani dördüncü duvarı yıkıp seyircilerle konuştu diye havalı mı oldu. Nedir bunun sırrı? Woody Allen'ın çektiği onlarca filmin aynısı, seyirciyle konuşulan sahneler gerçekçiliği zedeliyor, sonunda durmaksızın gerçekleşen ilişkinin gel gitleri filmin anlamıyla çelişiyor, oyunculuklar rezil. Ee nedir?)

24. ejonline's rating of the film Annie Hall

Hey, it's that generation's (500) Days of Summer!