1. Ylly's rating of the film Annie Hall

"That was the most fun I've ever had without laughing." #52

2. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Annie Hall

As I grow older, I tend to be more and more positive that this is one of the absolute best films in the history of cinema.

3. Eduardo Coelho's rating of the film Annie Hall

A beautiful lovestory with a wonderfull message that everything had a born and death in life.

4. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Annie Hall

Relationships from the view of a neurotic, it's a shame Woody Allen is playing him. His humour has more misses than hits with me but there are a few very clever scenes with the flashbacks, the alternative thought process with subtitles, the out of body sex scene, some moments work and with relationships some parts I can relate but Walkens brief moment is my conclusion for his win of the Oscar the following year.

5. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Annie Hall

Un Allen in grande spolvero. Buon ritmo, ottimo sceneggiatura, cast in gran forma. Se il termine caméra-stylo venne coniato da Astruc in riferimento al cinema della fine degli anni '50, calza a pennello anche per questo Allen. Buona visione.

6. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Annie Hall

Would give a 4 if he wasn't so bad at mastering his domain.

7. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Annie Hall

I think this good movie reflected the zeitgeist, elevating it’s worth. It is not a masterpiece. Diane Keaton is special but the film does not hold together in memory.

8. Alex Shuster's rating of the film Annie Hall

Comedy used to personify the depressive mood in the film. Woody Allen and Diane Keaton play their characters stunningly and the story is a very touching one.

9. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Annie Hall

"It reminds me of that old joke- you know, a guy walks into a psychiatrist's office and says, hey doc, my brother's crazy! He thinks he's a chicken. Then the doc says, why don't you turn him in? Then the guy says, I would but I need the eggs. I guess that's how I feel about relationships. They're totally crazy, irrational, and absurd, but we keep going through it because we need the eggs.”

10. João Pedro Batista's rating of the film Annie Hall

The best picture I have ever watched. Perfection in every way.

11. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Annie Hall

12. bartkl's rating of the film Annie Hall

It could easily be mistaken for yet another ALLEN movie, but even though it could be said to be based on similar formulae as many of his other films, this one stands out because of the authentic energy of the actors, and the vibe between them. KEATON's vitality and wild yet sweet character are beautifully contrasted against ALLEN's typical neurotic type. Very loveable film!

13. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film Annie Hall

Darkly humorous (which I liked) but overall it was flat. It seemed pretentious and possibly overrated.

14. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Annie Hall

The opening is energizing. The ending is endearing. In the middle Woody Allen does not shut up. You might not find that annoying or even feel it's the reason the otherwise bland film works. I certainly find it hard to emote with either of these two and their obnoxious relationship, nevermind its status as a quirky date film. I'll watch Seinfeld instead. (but that Snow White bit!)

15. Robert Franco's rating of the film Annie Hall

Yikes. Will say, it was on tv the other day and I couldn't bring myself to flip to it... regardless, it's still one of the most impactful films in my life.

16. JCPJD's rating of the film Annie Hall

Neither slapstick funny - Nor pseudo-intellectual dull, Annie Hall lands just at the apex of Woody Allen's talent curve, combining humour, depth, comedy, cleverness and a shamed love for the world in some of the greatest 93 minutes in New York cinema. I watch this once a year roughly and get it every time.

17. DenoResandono's rating of the film Annie Hall

ANNIE HALL is a movie which invited me to be in it. This movie also made me want to shout "Can you please shut the f*ck up?!" everytime when Alvy Singer and Annie fight. I loved ANNIE HALL because it gave me a kind of experience like that. It's something that you won't meet in some movies. I guess Woody Allen wrote the story while using the final form of Super-Saiyan. ANNIE HALL is like - a Woody Allen himself...

18. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Annie Hall

Without question, this is Woody Allen's masterpiece. Whichever type of Allen style you like, this films has something for you. If you like intellectual Allen, it has a lot of insightful things to say about love and relationships. If you like straight-up funny Allen, it's filled with hilarious lines (in fact, I'd say it's his most quotable film). Stimulating and entertaining, it's one of the truly great films.

19. mmjy's rating of the film Annie Hall

20. whimisical melancholy's rating of the film Annie Hall

besides commenting about woody allen, the movie itself is okay. But it's just too plain - 2.5

21. 絵莉's rating of the film Annie Hall

i hate him, i hate looking at him

22. Ben Nash's rating of the film Annie Hall

Woody Allen plays Woody Allen in a film by Woody Allen.

23. Strauhs's rating of the film Annie Hall

Woody, you surprised me. Scary relatable.

24. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Annie Hall