1. BenNash's rating of the film Annie Hall

Woody Allen plays Woody Allen in a film by Woody Allen.

2. Strauhs's rating of the film Annie Hall

Woody, you surprised me. Scary relatable.

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Annie Hall

4. lorismsimon's rating of the film Annie Hall

5. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Annie Hall

Such a great timeless grown up romantic comedy. Relatable to so so many in so so many ways.

6. ninchok's rating of the film Annie Hall

I feel so comfortable watching Allen's films.

7. Scott Dubin's rating of the film Annie Hall

This film has a great stylistic representation of New York. I like how Allen has created a distinct voice channeling his "take" on his Jewish ethnicity. When it comes to flawed, neurotic Fictional Jews, however, I prefer TV's Larry Sanders. I like how Annie feels fully realized. A lot of scenes felt like they were missing ending punch lines. Ocassionally funny and experimental, but not sure I saw why it's "great".

8. érzéki's rating of the film Annie Hall

9. andxro's rating of the film Annie Hall

It is unusual for me to listen a man talking for 1 hour and a half and not getting bored.

10. Doe Deer's rating of the film Annie Hall

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Annie Hall

En grande partie autobiographique, avec cet humour acide, yiddish et distancié qui fait le propre et le propos de Woody Allen, un film incontestablement original et superbe. Une oeuvre dont on ressort, ravi, enchanté, plus intelligent... www.cinefiches.com

12. Dalibor's rating of the film Annie Hall

A giant leap forward from Woody's previous work, as he finally composes his thoughts and worries into a cohesive, well-rounded comedy film. "Annie Hall" is, rather, an intelligently written and stylistically attractive appointment with a psychiatrist. And all protagonists quirks and self-centeredness aside, he forms with him (being us) a lively, stimulating discussion.

13. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Annie Hall

14. alchimia's rating of the film Annie Hall

I think that Woody Allen is a really awful human being. That's why I love him so fucking much.

15. stopyunn's rating of the film Annie Hall

16. David Aguilar's rating of the film Annie Hall

One of the undeniable great films in history

17. Vincent T's rating of the film Annie Hall

only remember this was kind of annoying.

18. D Rhino's rating of the film Annie Hall

19. MistaRichard's rating of the film Annie Hall

Priceless. "Annie Hall" is packed full of sweet, hilarious moments, unforgettable quotes and extraordinarily common situations you'll start to notice on a daily basis. Without a doubt one of the finest comedies ever. A must-see, again and again.

20. Cinemabust's rating of the film Annie Hall

21. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Annie Hall

22. anacecil's rating of the film Annie Hall

Me gustan todas las películas de Woody Allen, sus paseos por New York, su sicosis, su inestabilidad amorosa y la forma de burlarse de si mismo. Annie Hall es maravillosa.

23. Joana Margarida's rating of the film Annie Hall