1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Anomalisa

2. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Anomalisa

i don't know, man,i don't know... that sex scene was just too fucking weird(ly pleasurable).the animation was great but the concept really balances between reliability and pretending to-be. what covers the non complexity of the plot is the same thing that causes it - Kaufman gets some points for never exaggerating the drama-like moments and that makes the movie fluid in spite of its slow pace (). light 4

3. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Anomalisa

The return of Charlie Kaufman to movies has an apparently simplistic romantic story - but after all, is a portrait of all the desires of every human being. Ironic, hilarious, charming and unforgettable.

4. Shantal Abrego's rating of the film Anomalisa

Quiero pensar que todo lo inconcluso fue intencional, así como lo incómodo. Es fácil empatizar con el personaje principal, además de que la técnica de animación es bastante interesante.

5. NikoDiGi's rating of the film Anomalisa

The dystopian metaphor is outstanding. This and the deep meaning made it surprisingly amazing, I really loved it.

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film Anomalisa

3.4/5 Mmm mi aspettavo molto di più da questo film visto la stima che nutro nei confronti di Kaufman. Il dramma della solitudine e della mancanza di comunicazione, sempre presenti nelle sceneggiature di Kaufman, qui sono meno efficaci e forse troppo parodistici.. Stop motion comunque di altissimo livello

7. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Anomalisa

I wanted this movie to be an anomaly...but instead i found an average result.

8. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Anomalisa

I have some issues with the main character vis-à-vis the gender roles / gazes, even though this one kind of satirizes them, maybe? But I mean, for me, the sex scene felt kind of icky/rapey, not cute per se. But the gimmick of the film is great. Has it been done before? I'm not sure, don't care. It's awesome. The bourgeoisie home in the end is horrible and somehow dulls the edge of it all. Maybe that's the point.

9. lidiishere's rating of the film Anomalisa

10. Harriehhh's rating of the film Anomalisa

If it wasn’t for the sex scene that lingered for far too long, I’d say this was perfect. The animation is unique and a perfect reflection of the distorted psyche of Michael’s character, Noonan’s voice role effortlessly blends the ordinary with the unsettling, highlighting the film’s comic moments and shadowing its darker territories.

11. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Anomalisa

I think this film would feel petty if it was live action. I think the animation is somewhat of a heavy-handed metaphoric cover. But, as is evident by my rating, still enjoyable. I love the long "takes". 3.5

12. Erik F.'s rating of the film Anomalisa

The central romance is completely unconvincing (maybe it's supposed to be? I think it might actually be a fantasy concocted out of desperation by the mentally disintegrating male protagonist), but Kaufman certainly understands ennui, social alienation, and the slow downward spiral of most people's unfulfilled lives.

13. PeterK94's rating of the film Anomalisa

I’ve never had a film inflict me with an emotion quite like this, I’m going to have to rewatch this to fully understand what I felt. Amazing both in concept and execution.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Anomalisa

This was just fucking weird, maybe not in a good way

15. Pango's rating of the film Anomalisa

The most clever use of the uncanny valley I ever experience. The human condition in his purest form, in his awkward moments, in his search of intimacy and love.

16. andretz's rating of the film Anomalisa

17. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Anomalisa

18. tom.edmonds's rating of the film Anomalisa

19. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Anomalisa

Protagonista paranoico e afflitto da un senso di oppressione, che lo fa isolare dal mondo. Inizio lineare e un po' lungo, seconda parte più interessante. Alcune trovate stilistiche restano impresse, come il dare a tutti la stessa voce. Bello sviluppo della storia d'amore. Presenti alcuni cali narrativi. Finale molto amaro. Protagonista unico personaggio ben approfondito. Messa in scena e stile visivo veramente bello

20. Vickie Retallick's rating of the film Anomalisa

Realism. Funny-sad. Very honest film

21. anarresti's rating of the film Anomalisa

The creepy feeling we have, looking at these human-like animated puppets (or whatever they are) is deeply connected with the style of voice dubbing. It's the same realistic approach we see in "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist". It emulates human speech instead of producing perfect dialogue. The most outstanding achievement, though, is the dystopian metaphor. Perfect story, surprising plot. Deep meaning. All good.

22. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Anomalisa

23. cabrapreta's rating of the film Anomalisa

cannonball through my zoo sized chest, clean wound but I'm bleeding chili

24. caddie's rating of the film Anomalisa

A beautiful and honest animated ode to the anxiety of human existence through social relations. The jumpy stop motion didn't bother me as much, probably because I saw it as a symbol to the mechanical and robot-like touch in characters' social interactions. Personally the 1st cunnilingus I have seen in an animated movie.