1. diana's rating of the film Another Earth

2. aliasgenius's rating of the film Another Earth

3. Artur Gajewski's rating of the film Another Earth

Emotional movie set in a semi-scifi setting but where the scifi is not in the main role. Beautifully filmed and really nicely acted. Some points in movie are left open but not disturbingly so. One of my favorites this year.

4. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Another Earth

This movie, like Coherence and Primer, can show us how amazing low budget / indie films can be.

5. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Another Earth

Some good ideas here, they were completely mangled by the horrible direction and nauseating camerawork. Maybe this was over ambitious, I believe it needed a clearer point or a bigger budget. Really hard to watch.

6. Fabiha's rating of the film Another Earth

"We, as biologists, have managed to look at smaller and smaller things. And astronomers have looked further and further into the dark night sky. But maybe the most mysterious of all is neither the small nor the large: it's us, up close. Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves? What would we like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Another Earth

Two Awards at Sundance Film Festival. Like numerous first movies, Mike Cahill's 'Another Earth' has got a number of good visual ideas but lacks content. The film is desperately empty as if the writer/director had nothing to tell us. Already forgotten.

8. Sere-chan's rating of the film Another Earth

9. cestrumnocturnum's rating of the film Another Earth

reaching a new earth does not change anything if you can not leave your past in the past. a good manifesto of kavafis poem.

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Another Earth

Both stories are appealing enough to follow - the painful relationship between Rhoda and John, and the thrill of Earth 2. The cinematography of the blue skies is amazing, but the light (specially at the dust particles) is quietly stunning. The philosophical narrative feels a bit superfluous, when the image itself conveys the same emotion, though.

11. vordven's rating of the film Another Earth

12. ig_____or's rating of the film Another Earth

A low-budget flick that uses a sci-fi premise to deliver an emotionally-charged storyline and complex characters, thus bypassing its limitations in terms of production values. I wasn't fond of the shaky camera. The scenes where Earth 2 was visible were both amazing and haunting. And that final twist in the end was so cool: what if the film took place in Earth 2, and our Earth is the actually the one they're seeing?

13. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Another Earth

Nothing better than melancholy of parallel universes

14. Nathan Hopkins's rating of the film Another Earth

An interesting experiment in Lo-Fi sci-fi. Character interaction is the most interesting aspect, and the film manages to create some truly uncomfortable tension. Though the visual metaphor of Another Earth dominates, the film is less distinctive than it first appears. Interesting, but after one watch, I feel no strong need to ever review it.

15. Arf's rating of the film Another Earth

Finale bomba ma qualcosa non quadra

16. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Another Earth

the final scene was the last shot that made me throw the film to the garbage.

17. André Pereira's rating of the film Another Earth

18. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Another Earth

Falls into a couple student film traps, it tries to accomplish too much at some points. Generally, 'Another Earth' is a beautifully made film based around a totally new concept, which, whether you liked the film or not, is something you have to respect. Brit Marling is great. That scene where she meets herself at the end of the film is just haunting. It's stuck with me since my first viewing in 2011.

19. Chris CS's rating of the film Another Earth

This has maybe the worst photography and direction ever in a general release film. And it's iced with a sickly blue 'sci-fi' colour-grade.

20. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Another Earth

A dystopian dream, indulging the temptation to just start again, and let everything go to hell. Why not, when you're living numb, broken, hopeless, making do and haunted by past actions.

21. Sophia Park's rating of the film Another Earth

at times pointlessly arty (in that 70s way), but i love this film for its execution. it lets life breathe regardless of its slim length. it lets the fiction of its future slowly ease itself in until it's unmistakably here. and it focuses on something intensely relatable -- the fatally stunted nature of the introspective; the inability to forgive oneself. it's subtle, understated, and so, so different.

22. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Another Earth

I couldn't really get into this one

23. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Another Earth

I loved the way this film ended

24. agustinsaba's rating of the film Another Earth